- 24 min ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Variants Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Read More!
- 1 hr ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 2 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- News Disney+ Hotstar series 'Kamathipura' to release in March
- Technology ISRO Launches Observation Satellites With Copy Of Gita, PM Modi’s Photo Aboard
- Finance LPG Rates Hiked Again In March; Price Rs. 819 In Delhi
- Movies Alia Bhatt Confirms Starring In Darlings; To Co-Produce The Film With Shah Rukh Khan; See Announcement Video
- Sports Rumour Has It: Liverpool, Chelsea and PSG chasing Madrid target Alaba, Barca want Arteta
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
MG Motor India is leaving no stone unturned and taking every step to support governments, doctors, healthcare officials, essential service providers and the police to fight the current COVID-19 pandemic affecting the country.
Amidst the COVID-19 lockdown, which was recently extended till the 3rd of May, MG Motor has announced yet another initiative, this time to support the police fleet in the country. Speaking to carandbike, Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India confirmed that the company will be providing free sanitisation services to police vehicles across the country, post the lockdown period.
According to the new initiative, police forces across the country can take their vehicle to any MG Motor authorised dealers in India and get it sanitised. This service will be done to all vehicles, irrespective of the brand, make or model and will also be free-of-cost to the police force. This service will be done post the lockdown period, once operations at the company workshops resume.
Rajeev Chaba, stated that the sanitisation process will be done for all police vehicles. The sanitisation process for police vehicles will be carried out throughout the month of May. The entire initiative is expected to cost Rs 25 lakh, which will be incurred by MG Motor India and not the dealers.
The new initiative comes as part of MG Motor India's support towards the frontline warriors amidst the fight against COVID-19 in India. The police forces across India are putting their lives on the line, to ensure people stay home, stay safe and follow the lockdown regulations, which will help contain the spread of COVID-19 in the country.
The new initiative is part of a number of others taken by the brand in the country. The company has since the start of the lockdown period, offered their support in multiple ways. The company has also donated Rs 2 crore towards the relief funds, while also partnering with multiple companies to produce and scale up the production of medical aids and equipment in India.
Thoughts About MG Motor India Offering Free-of-Cost Sanitisation Services For Police Vehicles
With the country under lockdown since the 24th of March 2020, the police forces across the country have been out on the streets, ensuring people follow all regulations in place. The police force have been putting their lives on the line, to ensure the safety of others. MG Motors initiative acknowledges these efforts by the police force and offers them their full support.