- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Movies Here’s Why Aamir Khan Lost Faith In Award Functions; Revealed The Reason Behind Disliking Them
- Sports India Vs Pakistan: Shikhar Dhawan recalls how Pakistani fans sledged him during 2015 World Cup match in Australia
- News Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hits Delhi-NCR, epicentre in Haryana
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
MG Motor India is leaving no stone unturned and taking every step to support governments, doctors, healthcare officials, essential service providers and the police to fight the current COVID-19 pandemic affecting the country.
Amidst the COVID-19 lockdown, which was recently extended till the 3rd of May, MG Motor has announced yet another initiative, this time to support the police fleet in the country. Speaking to carandbike, Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India confirmed that the company will be providing free sanitisation services to police vehicles across the country, post the lockdown period.
According to the new initiative, police forces across the country can take their vehicle to any MG Motor authorised dealers in India and get it sanitised. This service will be done to all vehicles, irrespective of the brand, make or model and will also be free-of-cost to the police force. This service will be done post the lockdown period, once operations at the company workshops resume.
Rajeev Chaba, stated that the sanitisation process will be done for all police vehicles. The sanitisation process for police vehicles will be carried out throughout the month of May. The entire initiative is expected to cost Rs 25 lakh, which will be incurred by MG Motor India and not the dealers.
The new initiative comes as part of MG Motor India's support towards the frontline warriors amidst the fight against COVID-19 in India. The police forces across India are putting their lives on the line, to ensure people stay home, stay safe and follow the lockdown regulations, which will help contain the spread of COVID-19 in the country.
The new initiative is part of a number of others taken by the brand in the country. The company has since the start of the lockdown period, offered their support in multiple ways. The company has also donated Rs 2 crore towards the relief funds, while also partnering with multiple companies to produce and scale up the production of medical aids and equipment in India.
Thoughts About MG Motor India Offering Free-of-Cost Sanitisation Services For Police Vehicles
With the country under lockdown since the 24th of March 2020, the police forces across the country have been out on the streets, ensuring people follow all regulations in place. The police force have been putting their lives on the line, to ensure the safety of others. MG Motors initiative acknowledges these efforts by the police force and offers them their full support.