- 6 min ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 2 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 18 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Finance Difference Between 24K Gold and 22K Gold?
- News Coronavirus cases: India airlifts COVID-19 vaccines to Somalia
- Movies Sidharth Shukla Praises Shehnaaz Gill; Says She Was Good In 'Fly' & Is Proud Of Her
- Sports Rumour Has It: Bayern lead Koulibaly race, Man City favourites to sign Haaland
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
MG Motor India has announced Udit Malhotra as the company's new Head of Marketing. Udit Malhotra, the new Head of Marketing for MG Motors takes over the role from Pallavi Singh, who has moved to BMW Group India.
Mr Malhotra was the acting head for the past 10 months and has now taken over the role entirely. He previously headed the Digital Marketing Team at MG Motors for a period of one and a half years, between November 2017 to June 2019.
Prior to his work at MG Motor India, Udit Malhotra worked with Genesis (now Genesis BCW) for around five year. He also worked in Dell and Infotel Solutions before that for a period of one and half years and three years, respectively.
MG Motor like all other vehicle manufacturers in India have shut down all operations and businesses, amidst the coronavirus pandemic. The shut down is part of the nationwide lockdown imposed by the central government till the 3rd of May, 2020.
With the COVID-19 induced lockdown in place, the company is currently working on supporting both central and state governments to fight the deadly virus and contain its spread in India. The company has already pledged a donation of Rs 2 crore to the government's relief fund. This donation will be used to acquire all the necessary medical equipment, PPE and other aids required by healthcare workers and doctors to treat COVID-19 patients.
Apart from the donation, MG Motor is also ensuring the safety of all its employees and dealer-partners as well. All cars at the showroom and those offered for test drives have been disinfected, while employees themselves have also been offered enhanced insurance covers as well.
Currently, the company has partnered with a Singapore-based company called Medklinn. MG Motor India is working with Medklinn to evaluate the installation of sterilisation technology in its vehicles.
Thoughts About MG Motors Appointing A New Head Of Marketing For Its India Operations
MG Motor has appointed Udit Malhotra as the new Head Of Marketing for their India operations. Udit brings with him loads of experience, and we expect that he will take the brand to higher places. We wish Mr Malhotra, and MG Motor all the very best.