- 5 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 6 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 9 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- Movies Gauahar Khan & Zaid Darbar Announce Their Wedding Date; The Bride-To-Be Reveals Zaid Proposed After A Month Of Courtship
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M51 Gets New Firmware Update In India: What Does The New Changelog Offers?
- News Trump Campaign files lawsuit in Wisconsin alleging massive fraud in election
- Sports Three more members of Pakistan squad in New Zealand test positive for COVID-19: PCB source
- Finance 3 Large Cap Funds With Six-Month Return Of 35%; One-Year Return In Double Digits
- Lifestyle Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
MG Motor India has announced the recent addition of startup to its ongoing Developer Program & Grant. The company has added six new startups who are working on different technologies to its program.
The 6 finalists include Highway Delite, Socialcore, InCabEx, CamCom, ClearQuote, and the Alexa-based project Meeseeks. These start-ups will be receiving a grant, will be mentored from technology experts and can get an opportunity to work directly with specialized MG teams on select projects.
MG's developer program had received over 300 entries, out of which, 60 participants were shortlisted in the first round. These teams were provided mentorship by 25 industry experts that included leadership from the company as well. It also included MG's technology ecosystem partners which made it one of the largest mentoring programs in the automotive segment.
The company aims to support the local start-up community by creating a specialized grant under the developer program. The automaker also aims indigenously innovate, develop, and contribute towards the growth of start-ups in India.
MG has partnered with various partner and giant across various fields who will be supporting the start-ups in the programme. This includes companies such as Adobe, Cognizant, SAP, Airtel, TomTom, and Unlimit; among others. It aims to find solutions within the Indian urban mobility space.
Mr Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India said, "MG thrives on innovation and has developed a symbiotic relationship with the Indian start-up ecosystem. Our goal is to indigenously develop a comprehensive, sustainable, and smart infrastructure for urban mobility in our country."
"The MG Developer Program has received an overwhelming response and we welcome all teams who have been signed as a part of the initiative. We look forward to mentoring and closely working with them. MG will also explore synergies with these start-ups and may deploy their solutions in its upcoming vehicles," he further added.
Speaking about the recently added startups, Highway Delite is working on making India's first free travel app to make highway travel and road trips both safe and fun. While Meeseeks is using the Amazon Alexa & MG's Voice Assistant to offer enhanced customer's service experience and digitally manage customer records.
Socialcore is using (AI) Artificial Intelligence to improved digital sales and customer interactions. InCabEx working towards creating a better in-cabin experience by personalizing car profiles as per passenger's preferences. CamCom is using AI to provide defect and damage assessment, while ClearQuote generates repair estimates via images/videos of a damaged car.
Thoughts About The MG Motor India Adds Six More Startups To Its Developer Programme
MG Motor India launched the Developer Program & Grant back in 2017 and has signed-up over 60 start-ups since. The company aims to empower the start-ups by providing them with a platform to grow. It also aims to introduce new and ground-breaking technology in automotive space and ecosystem such as engine & emissions, child in-car safety, connectivity, and electric vehicles; among others.