- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 19 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Technology Amazon Upto 70% Off On Boat Headphones, Speakers, Home Theaters And More
- Movies Splitsvilla 13: Ace Of Space Fame Nikita Bhamidipati Confirmed As One Of The Contestants
- News Sourav Ganguly unwell, taken to Apollo Hospital in Kolkata
- Finance Route Mobile Up 100% Since Listing As FPIs Up Stake
- Lifestyle Rasika Dugal And Kirti Kulhari Have Flared Dress Goals For Us And Styling Lessons Too!
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
MG Motor India has announced the introduction of their new 'MG Christmas Surprise' program for the month of December 2020. As part of the new program, the company has rolled out a number of special offers, discounts and benefits on multiple products in their lineup.
MG Motor is offering customers a chance to upgrade to their Experience Program, which offers the best resale value on their old cars. Customers looking to exchange their cars will also receive benefits of up to Rs 40,000.
Other non-exchange customers, MG Motor India will be offering a unique buyback scheme, allowing customers to safeguard the resale value of their MG for a period of three-years.
Customers can avail this via the ‘3-60 Plan' for the Hector/Hector Plus models and ‘3-50 Plan' for the ZS EV SUV on FOC basis, or 3-year classic AMC plan FOC or accessories worth Rs 25,000 FOC.
All the above offers, benefits and discounts are available on the Hector, Hector Plus and ZS EV models. The offers are for a limited time period and are said to be valid only till stocks last.
Apart from the ‘MG Christmas Surprise', the company has also announced the ‘MG Refer'. This program allows existing customers of the brand to earn 10,000 points when their referred customer successfully purchases an MG model.
These points then can be redeemed by the customers via accessories, AMC, merchandise and all paid services. However, the points will be added to the customer ID and not the vehicle, which will make them non-transferable when the ownership is transferred. The points will also be valid for a period of 6 months.
MG Motor has also stated that customers referring the Gloster, will not be eligible for the points. However, Gloster customers referring any of the other three models can receive the 1000 referral points.
Thoughts On The MG Motor Discounts, Benefits & Offers Available In December 2020
MG Motor is offering discounts and offers for the first time in the Indian market. The offers and benefits are sure to attract more customers towards the models, improving sales in the last month of 2020.