- 5 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 1 hr ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Technology OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition Bold Black Color Option Launched: Where To Buy?
- News ED files money laundering case against former Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh
- Movies Soha Ali Khan On Kareena And Saif's Second Son: Inaaya Is Going To Be An Amazing Older Sister
- Sports Curry's Warriors take down NBA-leading Jazz, Westbrook enters record books
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Top 3 Festive Blue Kurta Sets For Eid Ft. Aahana Kumra, Dia Mirza, And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
MG Motor India has announced the introduction of their new 'MG Christmas Surprise' program for the month of December 2020. As part of the new program, the company has rolled out a number of special offers, discounts and benefits on multiple products in their lineup.
MG Motor is offering customers a chance to upgrade to their Experience Program, which offers the best resale value on their old cars. Customers looking to exchange their cars will also receive benefits of up to Rs 40,000.
Other non-exchange customers, MG Motor India will be offering a unique buyback scheme, allowing customers to safeguard the resale value of their MG for a period of three-years.
Customers can avail this via the ‘3-60 Plan' for the Hector/Hector Plus models and ‘3-50 Plan' for the ZS EV SUV on FOC basis, or 3-year classic AMC plan FOC or accessories worth Rs 25,000 FOC.
All the above offers, benefits and discounts are available on the Hector, Hector Plus and ZS EV models. The offers are for a limited time period and are said to be valid only till stocks last.
Apart from the ‘MG Christmas Surprise', the company has also announced the ‘MG Refer'. This program allows existing customers of the brand to earn 10,000 points when their referred customer successfully purchases an MG model.
These points then can be redeemed by the customers via accessories, AMC, merchandise and all paid services. However, the points will be added to the customer ID and not the vehicle, which will make them non-transferable when the ownership is transferred. The points will also be valid for a period of 6 months.
MG Motor has also stated that customers referring the Gloster, will not be eligible for the points. However, Gloster customers referring any of the other three models can receive the 1000 referral points.
Thoughts On The MG Motor Discounts, Benefits & Offers Available In December 2020
MG Motor is offering discounts and offers for the first time in the Indian market. The offers and benefits are sure to attract more customers towards the models, improving sales in the last month of 2020.