- 8 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 17 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Movies Shreyas Talpade Says Actors Don’t Have The Option Of Working From Home, Starts Online Theatre
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- News Arogya Setu completely secure: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
China owned MG Motor has announced that it has installed 10 DC electric chargers at its entire dealership network in India. The company also said they were setting up a five-stage charging Eco-system with the aim of catering for buyers of electric vehicles.
The auto manufacturer is also setting up a DC Super-Fast charging network at select MG dealerships that will be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The announcement comes ahead of the launch of the all-electric MG ZS EV. In fact, MG Motor will install an AC fast charger for customers. Buyers can choose to have the AC fast charger installed either at home, or at the workspace.
The auto manufacturer also plans to create an extended charging-network across MG dealerships at select satellite cities, and along major routes. MG Motor will also provide charge-on-the-go as part of its roadside assistance.
The MG ZS EV is the company's second offering for the country. Unlike other manufacturers, MG Motor has decided to launch an electric vehicle as a second product with the aim of capturing a larger market share in the segment.
The MG ZS Electric Vehicle features the brand's signature Omega shaped LED DRLs, a chrome studded concave grille, a logo that slides upwards to reveal charging ports, and 17-inch machined alloy wheels.
The cabin is clean, well crafted, and spacious. It features premium touch materials, turbine shaped air conditioning vents at either end, an analogue instrument cluster, and an MID.
The MG ZS EV features an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, black leatherette upholstery, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, and a flat floor at the second row that make is east for three to sit comfortably.
The all-new MG ZS EV features a three-phase permanent-magnet synchronous motors that is mate to a 44.5kWh Lithium-ion battery. The motor produces 141bhp of power and 353Nm of torque, and comes mated to an automatic transmission. To know more about the ZS EV, click here.
Thoughts About The 10 DC Electric Chargers Installed By MG Motor
Good job MG! However, we think 10 DC chargers are insufficient to cater for the number of ZS EV owners. Considering sales for electric automobiles is on the rise, the need for more charging infrastructure is always on the horizon.