- 1 hr ago Premium Hatchback Sales In April 2021: Tata Altroz Outsells Hyundai i20
- 1 hr ago Renault Offers & Discounts In May 2021: Benefits On Renault Kiger, Kwid, Duster & Triber
- 1 hr ago Honda Has Announced A Cashback Offer On The Purchase Of An Activa 6G: Read More!
- 2 hrs ago KTM Is Working On A New Range Of 750CC Motorcycles: Here Are All The Details!
- Movies Vaani Kapoor: I Can't Walk Up To Shah Rukh Khan And Start A Conversation On My Own; I Don't Get Star-Struck
- Sports Bangladesh's IPL players Shakib, Mustafizur return to Dhaka
- News Plea in Bombay High Court seeks Z-plus security for SII CEO Adar Poonawalla
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
- Education Google CEO Sundar Pichai Lays Out ‘Hybrid’ Workplace Model, 20% Staff To Permanently Work From Home
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day 2021: Health Tips For New Moms With Diabetes
- Technology Oppo K9 5G With 90Hz Display, 65W Fast Charging Goes Official; Price, Features
- Finance LIC Revised Working Hours of All Offices, Check New Timings Here
China owned MG Motor has announced that it has installed 10 DC electric chargers at its entire dealership network in India. The company also said they were setting up a five-stage charging Eco-system with the aim of catering for buyers of electric vehicles.
The auto manufacturer is also setting up a DC Super-Fast charging network at select MG dealerships that will be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The announcement comes ahead of the launch of the all-electric MG ZS EV. In fact, MG Motor will install an AC fast charger for customers. Buyers can choose to have the AC fast charger installed either at home, or at the workspace.
The auto manufacturer also plans to create an extended charging-network across MG dealerships at select satellite cities, and along major routes. MG Motor will also provide charge-on-the-go as part of its roadside assistance.
The MG ZS EV is the company's second offering for the country. Unlike other manufacturers, MG Motor has decided to launch an electric vehicle as a second product with the aim of capturing a larger market share in the segment.
The MG ZS Electric Vehicle features the brand's signature Omega shaped LED DRLs, a chrome studded concave grille, a logo that slides upwards to reveal charging ports, and 17-inch machined alloy wheels.
The cabin is clean, well crafted, and spacious. It features premium touch materials, turbine shaped air conditioning vents at either end, an analogue instrument cluster, and an MID.
The MG ZS EV features an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, black leatherette upholstery, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, and a flat floor at the second row that make is east for three to sit comfortably.
The all-new MG ZS EV features a three-phase permanent-magnet synchronous motors that is mate to a 44.5kWh Lithium-ion battery. The motor produces 141bhp of power and 353Nm of torque, and comes mated to an automatic transmission. To know more about the ZS EV, click here.
Thoughts About The 10 DC Electric Chargers Installed By MG Motor
Good job MG! However, we think 10 DC chargers are insufficient to cater for the number of ZS EV owners. Considering sales for electric automobiles is on the rise, the need for more charging infrastructure is always on the horizon.