- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 16 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
China owned MG Motor has announced that it has installed 10 DC electric chargers at its entire dealership network in India. The company also said they were setting up a five-stage charging Eco-system with the aim of catering for buyers of electric vehicles.
The auto manufacturer is also setting up a DC Super-Fast charging network at select MG dealerships that will be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The announcement comes ahead of the launch of the all-electric MG ZS EV. In fact, MG Motor will install an AC fast charger for customers. Buyers can choose to have the AC fast charger installed either at home, or at the workspace.
The auto manufacturer also plans to create an extended charging-network across MG dealerships at select satellite cities, and along major routes. MG Motor will also provide charge-on-the-go as part of its roadside assistance.
The MG ZS EV is the company's second offering for the country. Unlike other manufacturers, MG Motor has decided to launch an electric vehicle as a second product with the aim of capturing a larger market share in the segment.
The MG ZS Electric Vehicle features the brand's signature Omega shaped LED DRLs, a chrome studded concave grille, a logo that slides upwards to reveal charging ports, and 17-inch machined alloy wheels.
The cabin is clean, well crafted, and spacious. It features premium touch materials, turbine shaped air conditioning vents at either end, an analogue instrument cluster, and an MID.
The MG ZS EV features an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, black leatherette upholstery, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, and a flat floor at the second row that make is east for three to sit comfortably.
The all-new MG ZS EV features a three-phase permanent-magnet synchronous motors that is mate to a 44.5kWh Lithium-ion battery. The motor produces 141bhp of power and 353Nm of torque, and comes mated to an automatic transmission. To know more about the ZS EV, click here.
Thoughts About The 10 DC Electric Chargers Installed By MG Motor
Good job MG! However, we think 10 DC chargers are insufficient to cater for the number of ZS EV owners. Considering sales for electric automobiles is on the rise, the need for more charging infrastructure is always on the horizon.