- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 24 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- News Mamata asks Hemant Soren to campaign for her in WB polls; JMM to decide on it
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
MG Motor India announced that the company has registered a significant growth in terms of monthly sales in the Indian market. The company has released their sales figures for the month of October 2020.
As per their reports, the company has registered 3,750 units of sales in the previous month. This is a 48 per cent growth in terms of monthly sales, with September 2020 witnessing 2,537 units. In terms of yearly sales, the company registered a marginal growth of 6 per cent. The sales during the month of October 2019 stood at 3,536 units.
Of the total sales figures, the retail figures of the MG Hector stood at 3,625 units of sales. This is an increase of 50 per cent, compared to the SUVs sales in September 2020, which stood at 2,410 units. The brand's ZS EV SUV sold 125 units last month.
Rakesh Sidana, Director - Sales, MG Motor India, said,
"With festive demand, we have registered 48% growth vis-à-vis last month. We expect continued traction because of Diwali in November and are ramping up supplies to cater to the increasing demand. There has been a good response for GLOSTER which has crossed 2,000 bookings at its initial launch price."
Talking about the Gloster, the new flagship SUV from MG Motor seems to have gotten off to a flying start. The company recently announced that the SUV has registered over 2000 units of bookings and is sold out for 2020.
The MG Gloster is the brand's premium seven-seater offering and rivals the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Mahindra Alturas G4 and the Toyota Fortuner. The SUV is offered in a range of four variants and comes with a starting price of Rs 28.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The MG Motor India Sales Report For October 2020
MG Motor India has received an extremely positive response for all its products in the Indian market. The company seems to now be improving month-on-month and with the ongoing festive season, MG will be hoping to further increase its sales in the last two months of 2020 as well.