- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
MG Motor India announced that the company has registered a significant growth in terms of monthly sales in the Indian market. The company has released their sales figures for the month of October 2020.
As per their reports, the company has registered 3,750 units of sales in the previous month. This is a 48 per cent growth in terms of monthly sales, with September 2020 witnessing 2,537 units. In terms of yearly sales, the company registered a marginal growth of 6 per cent. The sales during the month of October 2019 stood at 3,536 units.
Of the total sales figures, the retail figures of the MG Hector stood at 3,625 units of sales. This is an increase of 50 per cent, compared to the SUVs sales in September 2020, which stood at 2,410 units. The brand's ZS EV SUV sold 125 units last month.
Rakesh Sidana, Director - Sales, MG Motor India, said,
"With festive demand, we have registered 48% growth vis-à-vis last month. We expect continued traction because of Diwali in November and are ramping up supplies to cater to the increasing demand. There has been a good response for GLOSTER which has crossed 2,000 bookings at its initial launch price."
Talking about the Gloster, the new flagship SUV from MG Motor seems to have gotten off to a flying start. The company recently announced that the SUV has registered over 2000 units of bookings and is sold out for 2020.
The MG Gloster is the brand's premium seven-seater offering and rivals the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Mahindra Alturas G4 and the Toyota Fortuner. The SUV is offered in a range of four variants and comes with a starting price of Rs 28.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The MG Motor India Sales Report For October 2020
MG Motor India has received an extremely positive response for all its products in the Indian market. The company seems to now be improving month-on-month and with the ongoing festive season, MG will be hoping to further increase its sales in the last two months of 2020 as well.