- 40 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 1 hr ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- News NIA probing if PDP youth president was actively involved in terror conspiracy case
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Look From Bob Biswas Goes Viral; His Transformation Photos Are Unbelievable!
- Technology Amazon Daily Quiz Answers For November 26 To Win Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Finance Motilal Oswal Downgrades Kotak Mahindra Bank Shares To Neutral
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: The greatest of all just left us – former Argentina team-mate Russo
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
MG Motor India announced that the company has registered a significant growth in terms of monthly sales in the Indian market. The company has released their sales figures for the month of October 2020.
As per their reports, the company has registered 3,750 units of sales in the previous month. This is a 48 per cent growth in terms of monthly sales, with September 2020 witnessing 2,537 units. In terms of yearly sales, the company registered a marginal growth of 6 per cent. The sales during the month of October 2019 stood at 3,536 units.
Of the total sales figures, the retail figures of the MG Hector stood at 3,625 units of sales. This is an increase of 50 per cent, compared to the SUVs sales in September 2020, which stood at 2,410 units. The brand's ZS EV SUV sold 125 units last month.
Rakesh Sidana, Director - Sales, MG Motor India, said,
"With festive demand, we have registered 48% growth vis-à-vis last month. We expect continued traction because of Diwali in November and are ramping up supplies to cater to the increasing demand. There has been a good response for GLOSTER which has crossed 2,000 bookings at its initial launch price."
Talking about the Gloster, the new flagship SUV from MG Motor seems to have gotten off to a flying start. The company recently announced that the SUV has registered over 2000 units of bookings and is sold out for 2020.
The MG Gloster is the brand's premium seven-seater offering and rivals the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Mahindra Alturas G4 and the Toyota Fortuner. The SUV is offered in a range of four variants and comes with a starting price of Rs 28.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The MG Motor India Sales Report For October 2020
MG Motor India has received an extremely positive response for all its products in the Indian market. The company seems to now be improving month-on-month and with the ongoing festive season, MG will be hoping to further increase its sales in the last two months of 2020 as well.