- 7 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- News Himachal Pradesh Power minister Sukh Ram Chaudhary tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Sports Marquez broke arm plate opening window at home
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
MG Motor India has announced its sales report for the month of June 2020. As per the reports, the company has registered total sales of 2,012 units in the previous month. This, although doesn't seem much, is still a drastic improvement compared to May 2020, when sales stood at just 710 units.
Of the total 2,012 units, the Hector SUV registered 1,867 units while the ZS EV sales stood at 145 units. The company stated that post the ease in lockdown regulations, they have witnessed increasing traction for both their products, with sales expected to normalise soon.
However, the company states that even though sales have improved compared to May 2020, MG Motor is still facing multiple issues with logistics and supply chain. These issues are currently being resolved very soon.
Rakesh Sidana, Director - Sales, MG Motor India said,
"Even though our sales performance in June 2020 was better than May this year, we continue to face headwinds in supply chain and logistics due to multiple issues. Our teams are doing their best to overcome these challenges and we are looking forward to the launch of the Hector Plus in July 2020."
MG Motor is currently working on introducing its third model in the Indian market, the Hector Plus. This new SUV is essentially an extended version of the five-seater Hector model, sold in the country. The new MG Hector Plus is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime this month (July) itself.
The new MG Hector Plus is now listed on the company website as well. The SUV has been spied testing on the streets of India on multiple occasions and once launched is said to take on the Toyota Innova Crysta MPV.
Thoughts On The MG Motor Sales Report For June 2020
MG Motor India has been witnessing a steady rise in demand for their models in the Indian market, since the end of May 2020. The company expects the sales trend to get back to near-normalcy in the coming months. The introduction of the Hector Plus model is further expected to help boost sales for the brand in the Indian market.