- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 7 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
MG Marvel X electric SUV unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. The MG Marvel X electric SUV is the brand's first model to achieve Level-3 intelligent driving. The Marvel X is the production-spec version of the Vision-E concept, first showcased by the brand at the 2017 Shanghai Motor Show.
The MG Marvel X is offered in two variants: rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive. Both variants come powered by a 52.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack, paired with two electric motors. The combined powertrain produces a maximum power output 184bhp (114bhp at the front axle) and 70bhp at the rear axle)
MG claims a range of 400km on a single charge from the battery pack, which takes up to 8.5 hours for a complete charge through a standard AC charger. The MG Marvel X electric SUV also comes with a DC fast-charging system capable of charging the batteries on the model by up to 80% in just 40 mins.
Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India, stated:
"We are delighted with the reception received for our cutting-edge products. MG's vision for the future of mobility is connected, tech-driven, and sustainable, and products showcased are a testament to our commitment to enabling this vision."
"Having successfully introduced category-leading products such as the HECTOR and the ZS EV in the Indian market, the showcase of 14 global products across different categories is aimed at giving consumers and industry stakeholders a glimpse of the excitement and innovation that the future holds."
The electric SUV comes with a host of features, stylish alloy wheels, LED headlamps, large front grille, chrome accents all around, muscular-looking bumpers and a host of other equipment as well.
Thoughts On The MG Marvel X Electric SUV Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
MG currently has no plans on introducing the Marvel X electric SUV in the Indian market. The company just recently launched the ZS EV, which has been performing well. The showcase of the MG Marvel X electric SUV was to just demonstrate the brand's technical prowess in a growing market.