- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
MG Motor India is all set to launch the Hector Plus six-seater SUV in the Indian market. The six-seater MG Hector Plus SUV is scheduled to be introduced in the country on the 13th of July.
Ahead of its launch in India, MG Motor has announced that the Hector Plus will come equipped with a panoramic sunroof. This would make it the only six-seater SUV in the Indian market to offer such a feature.
Along with the panoramic sunroof, the MG Hector Plus is also expected to come with a host of other equipment as well. This includes automatic climate control and a 10.4-inch vertically-stacked infotainment system with smartphone connectivity and Wi-Fi connectivity. The infotainment system will also feature the brand's latest-generation iSmart connected technology as well.
The MG Hector Plus once launched will be the brand's third offering in the country, post the Hector and the ZS EV. The Hector Plus is essentially an extended version of the five-seater Hector model, but features a number of subtle changes, which help differentiate between the two.
This includes exterior design, interior cabin space and the overall dimensions and features on offer as well. Some of the most important changes include an increased length to accommodate the third-row of seating, new LED headlamps and LED DRLs, refreshed grille and LED taillights; to name a few.
However, the MG Hector Plus will carry forward the same engine and transmission options as its five-seater sibling. This includes a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol with the optional electric motor producing 140bhp and 250Nm of peak torque and a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 170bhp and 350Nm of peak torque. Both engines will come mated to a six-speed manual, with the petrol unit also getting an optional seven-speed DCT automatic transmission unit as well.
Thoughts On The MG Hector Plus With The Panoramic Sunroof
The MG Hector Plus is currently one of the most-awaited SUVs in the Indian market. MG Motor also announced that the six-seater SUV will be a direct rival to the Toyota Innova Crysta and is expected to be priced competitively in the segment.