- 16 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 15 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 15 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- News PM Modi addresses BJP workers from all over India on Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya's birth anniversary
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil On Coping With His Dad's Death: I Hate Realizing Everyday That You're Gone
- Finance Bottled Water Tycoon Surpasses Jack Ma's Wealth To Become China's Richest
- Sports Dean Jones death: Brett Lee tried to revive former Australia batsman with CPR
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
MG Motor India has increased the prices of its latest offering, the Hector Plus in the market. The MG Hector Plus six-seater SUV is now offered with a price tag starting at Rs 13.74 lakh, which is Rs 25,000 more than its price at the time of launch.
The MG Hector Plus has received a price hike across all its variants, ranging between Rs 5000 and all the way up to Rs 46,000. Available in four variants: Style, Super, Smart and Sharp, the six-seater Hector Plus SUV prices now range from Rs 13.74 lakh and go up to Rs 18.69 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
As seen from the table below, the petrol-powered base-spec ‘Style' trim has received a smaller price hike of around Rs 25,000 for the MT version and Rs 5,000 for the AT. However, the diesel version of the base trim comes with a massive price increase of Rs 46,000; from Rs 14.44 lakh to Rs 14.90 lakh.
|Variant||Hector Plus Launch Price||Hector Plus New Price||Difference|
|Style (1.5P MT)||₹13.49 Lakh||₹13.74 Lakh||₹25,000|
|Smart (1.5P AT)||₹16.65 Lakh||₹16.70 Lakh||₹5,000|
|Sharp (1.5P AT)||₹18.21 Lakh||₹18.36 Lakh||₹15,000|
|Sharp (1.5P-Hybrid MT)||₹17.29 Lakh||₹17.39 Lakh||₹10,000|
|Style (2.0D MT)||₹14.44 Lakh||₹14.90 Lakh||₹46,000|
|Super (2.0D MT)||₹15.65 Lakh||₹15.70 Lakh||₹5,000|
|Smart (2.0D MT)||₹17.15 Lakh||₹17.20 Lakh||₹5,000|
|Sharp (2.0D MT)||₹18.54 Lakh||₹18.69 Lakh||₹15,000|
The mid-spec 'Super' and ‘Smart' variants come with a comparatively minimum price hike of Rs 5,000. While the top-spec ‘Sharp' trim prices have increased between the range of Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000.
The MG Hector Plus is powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol producing 140bhp and 250Nm of torque. There is also a 2.0-litre diesel churning out 170bhp and 350Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual with the petrol receiving the optional 7DCT automatic transmission as well.
The MG Hector Plus is essentially a six-seater version of the Hector SUV. The new Hector Plus was launched recently and is said to feature a host of new equipment and features, along with a few cosmetic updates as well. The Hector Plus is also 65mm longer in length, to accommodate for the third-row of passenger seats, while the second row comes with premium captain seats.
Thoughts On The MG Hector Plus Price Hike
The MG Hector Plus price hike essentially marks the end of the introductory period offers fro the SUV in the Indian market. The new prices have been implemented already and are said to be in effect since the 13th of August. The new MG Hector Plus rivals the likes of the Toyota Innova Crysta in the Indian market.