- 3 min ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 3 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- Lifestyle Glam Or De-Glam, Jacqueline Fernandez and Patralekhaa Will Convince You To Drape A White Saree
- Sports India vs England: Shubman Gill to open India's innings along with Rohit Sharma? Gautam Gambhir has this to say
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Movies Coolie No. 1 Screenplay Writer Rumi Jaffery Was Against The Idea Of Film's Remake
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
- News BJP planted stooge Deep Sidhu to create chaos in tractor rally: AAP
- Education Martyr’s Day 2021: Remembering Gandhi On His Death Anniversary
MG Motor India has officially started accepting bookings for the Hector Plus SUV in the Indian market. The new MG Hector Plus can now be booked either online or through any of the dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 50,000.
The production of the Hector Plus has already commenced at the company's facility in Halol, Gujarat. There are also reports which suggest that the six-seater SUV has already started arriving at dealerships as well. The MG Hector Plus is expected to go on sale in India in the coming weeks, with deliveries for the SUV said to begin soon after its launch.
The MG Hector Plus is essentially an extended version of the five-seater Hector SUV in the Indian market. The Hector Plus will initially be available with a six-seater configuration, with individual captain seats in the second row.
The Hector Plus will also come with a host of design changes and updates over the standard five-seater model; to help differentiate between the two SUVs. These changes include an updated grille, LED headlamps with LED DRLs, newly-designed alloy wheels and a refreshed rear profile with a slightly updated LED taillights and boot-lid.
The new Hector Plus will also come with larger dimensions, to allow for the additional third-row of seating, along with a number of updates to its cabin as well. The Hector Plus could also see the addition of a number of new features and equipment as well.
Some of the features available on the MG Hector Plus include 10.3-inch vertically-stacked infotainment system with iSmart connected technology, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, powered tailgate, automatic headlamps, panoramic sunroof, six-way power-adjustable driver seats, Infinity sound system, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, seven-inch MID display on instrument cluster; among a host of others.
Engine options on the MG Hector Plus have been carried over from its five-seater model. This includes the same 1.5-litre turbo-petrol producing 143bhp and 250Nm of torque, mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DCT automatic. The petrol engine also comes in the form of a hybrid powertrain, with the engine mated to a 48V electric motor as well.
There is also a 2.0-litre diesel engine option. This engine produces 173bhp and 350Nm of peak torque and is mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission unit.
Once launched in India, the new MG Hector Plus will be available in six colour choices: White, Burgundy Red, Glaze Red, Blue, Silver & Black.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Plus Bookings
The MG Hector Plus will be the third model from the brand in the Indian market, following the Hector and the ZS EV offerings. Once launched in India MG Motor states that the Hector Plus will be a direct rival to the Toyota Innova Crysta.