- 3 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News Woman raises pro-Pak slogans at anti-CAA stir in Bengaluru in the presence of AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Movies Mujhse Shaadi Karoge Looks Like Mini Bigg Boss; Fans Trend #DontLockSanaInMSK!
- Sports Table Tennis: Double delight for Sharath Kamal as he reaches men's and mixed doubles quarters at Hungarian Open
- Lifestyle Ways To Manage Your Thyroid Naturally
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
MG Gloster SUV unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. MG Motors has unveiled its upcoming luxury SUV, the Gloster ahead of its expected launch in mid-2020. The new MG Gloster is a seven-seater luxury SUV which will go up against the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and the Mahindra Alturas G4 in the Indian market.
The MG Gloster SUV is already on sale in the Chinese market, offered as the Maxus D90 by MG Motors' parent-company, SAIC. The Gloster takes a lot of inspiration from the Maxus D90 SUV, including the design, features and interior cabin.
In terms of design, the new MG Gloster comes with large sweptback LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs flanking an octagonal grille at the centre. The front grille comes with large chrome slats, along with chrome elements all around it as well. The fog lamps on the front bumper come surrounded by a chrome-bezel, which adds to the character of the SUV.
The side and rear profile of the MG Gloster continue to carry forward the premium-theme with large stylish alloy wheels, character lines and creases and a set of LED taillamps at the rear. The MG Gloster is a large SUV, measuring over 5000mm in length.
MG Motor revealed only the exteriors of the Gloster SUV, with the interiors set to be showcased at a later stage. However, we do expect MG Motors to come with a feature-packed interior.
This includes premium leather upholstery, large touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's latest i-Smart connected technology, a lot of soft-touch materials all around and wooden inlays; among a host of others.
The China-spec Maxus D90 comes powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine and a bi-turbo diesel unit. The petrol engine is said to produce around 220bhp and 360Nm of torque while the diesel churns out 212bhp and 480Nm of peak torque. Both engines will come mated to either a six-speed manual or an automatic transmission unit.
MG Motor hasn't confirmed the engine specs on the upcoming Gloster yet, however, we expect them to carry forward the same engines from the Maxus D90.
Thoughts On The MG Gloster SUV Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The MG Gloster is a luxury SUV offering from the brand, soon to be introduced in the Indian market. The MG Gloster once launched in India will be the new flagship model, positioned above even the Hector Plus. That is until the MG G10 MPV is launched.