- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
MG Motor India is all set to introduce their latest SUV offering in the Indian market, the Gloster. The company has confirmed that the Gloster SUV will go on sale in the Indian market sometime by Diwali (November 2020).
Ahead of its launch in the market, the company has released a couple of teaser videos of the premium SUV. The MG Gloster was first showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo and once launched in India will be a full-size six-seater premium offering from the brand.
The Gloster comes packed with all the latest and most premium equipment. The most important of them being the Auto Park Assist. The MG Gloster will be country's first autonomous (level 1) premium SUV. This feature will allow the car to park itself with the least interference from the driver, using the 360-degree camera and sensors all around the SUV.
Other features on the Gloster also include LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED fog lamps, LED taillights, a large octagonal front grille, muscular bonnet, flared wheel arches with 19-inch dual-tone alloys, quad exhaust pipes at the back and a host of other features as well.
The interiors of the MG Gloster is expected to feature all the best bits, including premium leather upholstery, digital display for the instrument console, 10.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MG Motor's latest and most advanced i-Smart connected technology.
Being a six-seater, the MG Gloster will be offered with premium individual captain seats in the second row, adding to the premium appeal of the SUV.
The MG Gloster will also come with three-zone climate control, ventilated seats, wireless charging, a panoramic sunroof, front and side airbags for all three rows, adaptive cruise control, electronic stability control, traction control, lane departure warning, driver fatigue alert, front collision warning and many others as well.
The MG Gloster comes with large dimensions, even larger than its rivals such as the Mahindra Alturas G4, Ford Endeavour and the Toyota Fortuner. The premium six-seater comes with a ladder-frame chassis and measures 5,005mm in length, 1,932mm in width and 1,875mm in height.
Although yet to be confirmed, the MG Gloster is expected to be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine producing 215bhp and 480Nm of torque. This will be mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission unit. In the global market, the SUV is also available with a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol, however, we do not expect this engine to make its way into the Indian market.
Thoughts On The MG Gloster Premium SUV
The MG Gloster once launched in November will be the brand's most premium and flagship offering in the Indian market. The premium six-seater will be positioned in the full-size SUV segment and priced accordingly as well.