- 46 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 16 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 16 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Technology Samsung To Launch More Flagship Galaxy Fan Edition Phones In Future
- Movies Ram Charan To Play The Lead Role In Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Next?
- Finance Prince Pipes Hits Highest Level Since Listing; Stock Jumps 232% From Its 52-Week Low
- News Farm Bills: Samajwadi Party to protest in Uttar Pradesh against farm and labour reform laws
- Sports Five most expensive right wingers in the world
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
MG Motor's next product in its pipeline is the Gloster premium-SUV in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch the Gloster sometime during the festive season this year. According to MG, the upcoming SUV will feature a host of modern technologies including a few driver assistance systems.
Ahead of its launch, the Gloster has been spied testing revealing new details and features of the SUV. Latest spy images from Rushlane, reveal the test mule bearing the ‘Brit Dynamic' badge on the side along with 19-inch alloy wheels.
The Brit Dynamic is the brand's exclusive set of standards that emphasizes on the British engineering of the vehicle. It covers various aspects of the vehicle categorised into four sections: Performance, Handling, Design and Safety.
All of which are given extra attention by borrowing expertise and heritage from British engineering in each section. According to the website, each section has specific standards that it will use to make the vehicle more exciting.
Vehicles bearing the Brit Dynamic badge are powered by turbocharged engines and features Stabilizer bar at both ends supporting the exceptional handling characteristics. It will also be designed to keep the body as aerodynamic as possible along with state-of-the-art safety features such as ABS with EBD, Curve Brake Control, Traction Control and more.
As a result, we could expect the Gloster to maximum performance with exceptional handling along with an aerodynamic body despite its form factor. Most of all, it will be offered with a host of active and passive safety systems to keep the occupants safe.
The company showcased the Gloster SUV at the 2020 Auto Expo ahead of its launch revealing few of its exterior design and features. It is based on the Maxus D90 SUV which is sold in the international markets.
The SUV will feature a large front grille finished in chrome, LED headlights with integrated DRLs, LED tail lamps, sidestep for easy ingress and egress, roof rails, and the bold ‘GLOSTER' moniker place across the boot lid; among others.
Interiors of the Gloster will be peppered with a host of features. This includes a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a panoramic sunroof, keyless entry, dual-zone climate control, ventilated seats, wireless charging, a 360-degree camera with blind-spot monitoring and more.
It will also feature the brand's latest ‘iSmart' connected technology with enhanced AI assistance, and added number of voice commands to operate various features of the car.
International models of the SUV are offered with 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engine options. The turbo-petrol engine produces 211bhp and 350Nm of torque. It comes mated to either a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic gearbox. While the 2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel engine produces 215hp and 480Nm of torque and comes mated to an eight-speed torque converter automatic sourced from ZF.
Both the powertrains could be offered in India-spec models along with four-wheel drive variants. It is also expected to have the brand's terrain response system along with multiple driving modes as well.
Thoughts About The MG Gloster Spied Testing With Brit Dynamic Badge
Vehicles bearing Brit Dynamic badge features some of the top-notch equipment from the brand. As a result, the company claims that the Gloster will rival the likes of Jeep Grand Cherokee and Toyota Land Cruiser Prado when launched in India. It is expected to be priced around Rs 40 lakh.