- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 4 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- Movies Mahesh Babu On His Lockdown Experience: I’ve Done The One Thing That I Wanted To Do For The Longest Time
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- News Republic Day 2021: Speech, essay ideas for students and teachers
- Technology Reliance Jio Developing Next-Gen 5G Core Network; ARPU Rises To Rs. 151 In Q3 FY21
- Sports Saini bowled despite injury in the second innings at Brisbane
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga Flaunts A Blazer Outfit, A Red Dramatic Skirt, And A Golden Dove Brooch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
MG Motor India is working on introducing its next model for the Indian market, the Gloster. The new MG Gloster is a premium seven-seater SUV offering from the brand, based on the Maxus D90 global product. The MG Gloster SUV was first showcased in India at the 2020 Auto Expo, held in February.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the MG Gloster has now been spied arriving at dealerships. Spy pics of the MG Gloster at company dealerships have been released on the Team-BHP forum. These images not only reveal the exteriors of the SUV but also the interior cabin space and many of the features and equipment as well.
As seen from the spy pics, the MG Gloster comes with stylish multi-spoke alloy wheels, a black element at the D-pillar giving the SUV a floating-roof effect, chrome surrounds for the windows, LED taillights, large ‘Gloster' badging at the bottom of the boot, along with ‘4WD' and ‘ADAS' badging as well.
Moving to the inside, the MG Gloster comes with a large infotainment system with the brand's connected technology. The premium SUV also comes with a fully-digital instrument cluster, buttons for hill-descent control, engine start/stop, rear-differential locking, lane departure warning and many more.
The MG Gloster also can be seen with a rotary knob to control the different driving modes: Auto, Eco, Sport, Snow, Mud, Sand and Rock. The images also showcase dual-zone climate control, electric parking brake, ventilated front seats and wireless charging as well.
However, the most important aspect of the cabin is the second-row, which can be seen with individual captain seats. We can also expect the Gloster to feature rear AC vents with climate control and a panoramic sunroof as well.
In terms of powertrain, the MG Gloster premium SUV will feature the same 2.0-litre Fiat-sourced diesel engine. This unit is said to churn out 218bhp and 480Nm of peak torque and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission unit as standard.
Thoughts On The MG Gloster SUV
The MG Gloster once launched in India will be the brand's flagship model, positioned even higher than the Hector Plus. The MG Gloster SUV will take on rivals such as the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and the Mahindra Alturas G4 in the Indian market.