- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
MG Motor is gearing up to launch its fourth product in the Indian market, the Gloster, which is based on the Maxus D90 that is sold internationally. MG showcased the Gloster for the first time at the 2020 Auto Expo. However, the Gloster will be placed much higher in the price bracket compared to the other three products in the Indian market. We expect the Gloster to launch sometime during the festive season this year.
According to a report by Autocar India, the interiors of the MG Gloster have been spied. The Gloster SUV has also been spotted testing on a number of occasions on the Indian roads earlier. However, as seen in the spy shots, the SUV gets a dual-tone colour scheme (black with tan leather upholstery) on the inside, gets brushed aluminium trim, a 12.3-inch touchscreen, and knobs and buttons for the climate control system.
Some of the other features present in the SUV is a panoramic sunroof, a yacht-style gear selector lever, paddle shifters, a full-digital instrument cluster and a drive mode selector. The SUV also gets rear AC vents and arm-rests for the middle row captain seats. Also as seen in the pictures, the third-row bench seat confirms that the Gloster will be a seven-seater.
On the outside, the Gloster gets a large octagonal-shaped chrome grille with an MG badge placed in the middle at the front. It will also get the twin-pod headlamps, fog lamps placed on the bumper surrounded by chrome trim, bold window line finished in chrome, front scuff plates, sidestep and a large six-spoke alloy wheel.
Mechanically, the Gloster is expected to be offered with a 2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel engine. The unit is capable of producing 220bhp of power and 480Nm of peak torque. The engine will be mated to an 8-speed automatic sourced from ZF. However, a petrol engine is also expected to come at a later stage.
Thoughts About The All-New MG Gloster
The MG Gloster will be placed much higher in the price bracket compared to the other three products in the lineup. Once launched, the Gloster will go up against the likes of the Ford Endeavour, the Toyota Fortuner, the Skoda Kodiaq and the Mahindra Alturas G4 in the Indian market.