- 44 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
MG Motor is gearing up to launch its fourth product in the Indian market, the Gloster, which is based on the Maxus D90 that is sold internationally. MG showcased the Gloster for the first time at the 2020 Auto Expo. However, the Gloster will be placed much higher in the price bracket compared to the other three products in the Indian market. We expect the Gloster to launch sometime during the festive season this year.
According to a report by Autocar India, the interiors of the MG Gloster have been spied. The Gloster SUV has also been spotted testing on a number of occasions on the Indian roads earlier. However, as seen in the spy shots, the SUV gets a dual-tone colour scheme (black with tan leather upholstery) on the inside, gets brushed aluminium trim, a 12.3-inch touchscreen, and knobs and buttons for the climate control system.
Some of the other features present in the SUV is a panoramic sunroof, a yacht-style gear selector lever, paddle shifters, a full-digital instrument cluster and a drive mode selector. The SUV also gets rear AC vents and arm-rests for the middle row captain seats. Also as seen in the pictures, the third-row bench seat confirms that the Gloster will be a seven-seater.
On the outside, the Gloster gets a large octagonal-shaped chrome grille with an MG badge placed in the middle at the front. It will also get the twin-pod headlamps, fog lamps placed on the bumper surrounded by chrome trim, bold window line finished in chrome, front scuff plates, sidestep and a large six-spoke alloy wheel.
Mechanically, the Gloster is expected to be offered with a 2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel engine. The unit is capable of producing 220bhp of power and 480Nm of peak torque. The engine will be mated to an 8-speed automatic sourced from ZF. However, a petrol engine is also expected to come at a later stage.
Thoughts About The All-New MG Gloster
The MG Gloster will be placed much higher in the price bracket compared to the other three products in the lineup. Once launched, the Gloster will go up against the likes of the Ford Endeavour, the Toyota Fortuner, the Skoda Kodiaq and the Mahindra Alturas G4 in the Indian market.