- 8 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 13 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
MG Motor India has announced that they recently delivered a total of seven Gloster SUVs in a single day in Cochin, Kerala. The MG Gloster is the brand's newest flagship SUV, offered with a starting price of Rs 28.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The flagship seven-seater SUV is positioned above the Hector Plus in the brand's product lineup in the Indian market. The MG Gloster is also India's first premium SUV with ‘Autonomous Level 1' technology and other advanced driver assistance systems.
The company has managed to receive good response for the Gloster in the Indian market. The MG Gloster SUV registered 627 units in its first full month of sales in the Indian market. This helped contribute to the overall 4,163 units of total sales for MG Motor in the month of November 2020.
The Hector and the ZS EV models registered 3,426 units and 110 units of sales, respectively. MG Motor registered its highest sales figures in India till date and also recorded a growth of 28.5 per cent in yearly sales.
Coming back to the MG Gloster, the premium seven-seater SUV comes powered by a choice of two engine options: 2.0-litre turbo diesel and a 2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel. The twin-turbo diesel unit is available only on the higher-spec variant and churns out 215bhp and 480Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
The MG Gloster is available in four variants: Super, Sharp, Smart and Savvy. All four variants come packed with a host of features and equipment. Some of these include auto park assist, autonomous emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning and collision avoidance system.
Other standard comfort and convenience features on the MG Gloster include a panoramic sunroof, three-zone automatic climate control, 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the latest i-Smart connected technology, an 8-inch instrument cluster, six and seven-seater configuration, LED lighting all around and many others as well.
Thoughts On The MG Gloster Deliveries In Cochin, Kerala
The MG Gloster has been received extremely well in the Indian market. Positioned in the premium SUV segment, the Gloster has already managed to get close to its rivals, the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour, in terms of sales figures.