- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Paras Madaan Spills The Beans About His Wedding Reception Theme
- Technology List Of Best 6000 mAh Battery Smartphones For Students Under Rs. 10,000
- News Maharashtra's first Omicron case patient discharged from hospital after testing negative
- Sports ISL: HFC vs BFC, Highlights: Hyderabad pile further misery on Bengaluru with clinical win
- Lifestyle COVID-19: India Adds Ghana And Tanzania To List Of 'At-Risk' Countries
- Finance The Best Interest Rates Paid By Payments Banks In India
- Education General Bipin Rawat: Some Lesser Known Facts About India’s First CDS
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Aizawl
MG Motor India has announced that they recently delivered a total of seven Gloster SUVs in a single day in Cochin, Kerala. The MG Gloster is the brand's newest flagship SUV, offered with a starting price of Rs 28.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The flagship seven-seater SUV is positioned above the Hector Plus in the brand's product lineup in the Indian market. The MG Gloster is also India's first premium SUV with ‘Autonomous Level 1' technology and other advanced driver assistance systems.
The company has managed to receive good response for the Gloster in the Indian market. The MG Gloster SUV registered 627 units in its first full month of sales in the Indian market. This helped contribute to the overall 4,163 units of total sales for MG Motor in the month of November 2020.
The Hector and the ZS EV models registered 3,426 units and 110 units of sales, respectively. MG Motor registered its highest sales figures in India till date and also recorded a growth of 28.5 per cent in yearly sales.
Coming back to the MG Gloster, the premium seven-seater SUV comes powered by a choice of two engine options: 2.0-litre turbo diesel and a 2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel. The twin-turbo diesel unit is available only on the higher-spec variant and churns out 215bhp and 480Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
The MG Gloster is available in four variants: Super, Sharp, Smart and Savvy. All four variants come packed with a host of features and equipment. Some of these include auto park assist, autonomous emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning and collision avoidance system.
Other standard comfort and convenience features on the MG Gloster include a panoramic sunroof, three-zone automatic climate control, 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the latest i-Smart connected technology, an 8-inch instrument cluster, six and seven-seater configuration, LED lighting all around and many others as well.
Thoughts On The MG Gloster Deliveries In Cochin, Kerala
The MG Gloster has been received extremely well in the Indian market. Positioned in the premium SUV segment, the Gloster has already managed to get close to its rivals, the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour, in terms of sales figures.