- 8 hrs ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 22 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale Discount Offer On Motorola Smartphones
- Finance SBI & GAIL Stocks: Brokers Say "Buy" For Long Term Gains
- News Haryana Unlock Guidelines: What is open, What is not; Check details
- Movies Exclusive: Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Kartik Aaryan, Varun Dhawan and Ajay Devgn To Begin Film Shoots
- Sports Euro 2020: Feud between Mbappé and Giroud escalates
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Meru Mobility has launched a new ride-hailing service called the 'Reserve' in the Indian market. The new ride-sharing service primarily caters to working professionals, that guarantees commuters a hassle-free ride even during peak rush hours.
The new Reserve service allows users to book their trips to and from the office for an entire month in advance. There will be no surge pricing on the Meru's Reserve service helping to save money from everyday commutes.
It will also eliminate the need to look for a ride as well as annoyances like cancelled rides. Commuters will find their cab at their doorstep on the day and at the time they have asked for it. Additionally, they can alter, cancel or reschedule rides at no extra cost.
Meru Reserve will allow commuters to book rides for up to 30 days in advance in three simple steps: choose Pickup and drop, a select number of rides, choose the duration for commute, and the ride is booked.
Commuters using the service can either pay directly or bill their fare to the company, eliminating the need to keep track of and maintain invoices for rides taken. Commuters from Mumbai and Delhi can opt for an EV ride and avail a discount of up to 40 per cent.
According to the company, almost 20 million white-collared employees travel to work every day. Out of which, 95 per cent of employees prefer using public transportation. The Meru Reserve will be an ideal choice for the journey as are no specific office commute services currently available to address their need.
The company also claims that Meru Reserve is the first non-subscription service in the country. It will bridge this needs-gap, which is only set to grow wider in a post-COVID world. The company is expecting even more commuters to switch from mass transit systems like trains to private cabs.
Mr Neeraj Gupta, Founder and Managing Director, Meru Mobility Tech Pvt. Ltd. said, "We all know what it's like rushing about getting ready for work in the morning. On top that, the headache of booking a cab is something we could do without. The paucity of cabs, long wait times, surge pricing and no guarantee that once booked your booking won't be cancelled, these are all stresses that Meru Reserve will eliminate. Its commuter-friendly flexibility together with its competitive pricing promises commuters a hassle-free trip to and from work for a whole month."
Thoughts About The Meru Reserve Launched In India
The Meru Reserve will eliminate the need for booking a new cab for daily commutes, which is extremely helpful for working professions travelling every day. In addition to convenience, the service also helps users save money by not having a surge pricing.