- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Meru Mobility Tech Private Limited launched a new business mobility application for Android and iOS mobile devices. The highlight of the new application is a feature called 'Meru Switch'. The new feature will help users seamlessly switch between work commute and personal travel with just a slide icon.
The new application also features Meru's new products and services for both individual and corporate travel. Customers will have the opportunity to choose for a host of ride-hailing services and select a vehicle of their choice for city and outstation travel.
The company's corporate travel solutions called the ‘MeruBiz' has been seamlessly integrated into the new application. According to the company, It is a one-stop solution for business travel, which facilitates companies and their employees.
The corporate travel service offers flexible travel solutions with assured cabs at their doorstep and no added surge in pricing. Corporates can now book point to point, airport transfers, car rentals, outstation travel, and transportation for their employees with just a single click.
Mr Neeraj Gupta, Founder and Managing Director, Meru Mobility Tech Pvt. Ltd. said, "We have always revolutionized the way people travel in the country and are elated to announce the launch of Meru's updated and user-friendly business mobility app. With the latest UI and UX interface, the new app is aimed at providing a simpler and more personalized experience to our new age business travellers."
Additionally, the company has also integrated Meru EVGO and Mahindra's GLYD ride-sharing service for city and outstation travel. It will cater to users looking to travel in eco-friendly sedans in select cities across the country. On the other hand, user can also book ride options like LITE, COMFORT, 6 PLUS, 6 PRO, and GLYD.
The company currently has over 300 EVGOs in its fleet and aims to increase the numbers helping customers to choose for their daily commute. Over the last six months, the company has invested nearly $10 million in developing the new technology platform, creating charging infrastructure and deploying 300 EV's across Mumbai & Delhi.
Some of the other features on the new application includes a call icon on the home screen to book a cab on call, distinct COVID safety measures implemented by Meru, weather updates, the addition of multiple stop options from pick-up locations for city-rides. User can also schedule a ride from 35 mins to 30 days in advance. The company is also planning to add live traffic updates in the future.
Mr Gupta added, "Our new offerings will be targeted towards work commute/business travel with a focus on sustainable and affordable electric mobility. In less than 6 months, it is now the second-largest platform to provide EV rides to its customers. We aim to migrate 100% of our fleet to Electric vehicles by 2030 and operate 10,000 EVs by 2024 with a vision of becoming the largest EV led business mobility platform in the country."
Thoughts About The Meru Launching New Business Mobility Application
Meru's new mobile application covers most travel needs for working professionals and individuals. The company has integrated many ride services in a single platform to choose for a host of services. It offers a seamless experience to its customers without the need for an alternate application to avail other ride-sharing services.