- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 13 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Meru Cabs and Flipkart have partnered together to provide people with essential items and groceries amidst the COVID-19 pandemic in India. The partnership between Meru and Flipkart will also see the two companies promoting and supporting social distancing norms during the lockdown period.
The partnership will see Meru cabs deliver essential items and groceries to Flipkart customers at their door-step. The service will be initially available in Bangalore, Delhi-NCR and Hyderabad. The two companies will ensure that their supply chain is safe and sanitised as well.
The partnership between the two organisations also supports the government's efforts to ensure people stay home and prevent the spread of COVID-19. The delivery of essential items and the movement of the supply chain, play a key role in providing income opportunities to driver-partners as well.
The delivery of essential items by Meru cabs will be as per the guidelines set by the government. Meru will be using a fleet of Ozone sanitised vehicles to deliver orders for Flipkart. The company will also be ensuring all driver-partners sanitise their cabs, while also maintaining a high standard of hygiene.
Kalyan Krishnamurthy, CEO, Flipkart Group, said,
"Flipkart Group is committed to customers as India fights this unprecedented battle. This partnership with Meru is a result of our teams exploring new, innovative ways to drive value for our ecosystem of sellers, brands, partners, and customers to ensure the safe and swift availability of grocery & essential goods.
We have a very secure & safe supply chain where we follow SOPs diligently. We stand by the nation in this fight against COVID-19 as we prioritize the wellbeing and safety of all including our customers & employees."
Neeraj Gupta, Founder and CEO at Meru Mobility Tech Pvt. Ltd. said,
"This is a unique initiative which we are undertaking with Flipkart which will benefit consumers immensely. Meru will use its fleet to ensure the timely and safe delivery of essentials to Flipkart's large customer base in a hassle-free manner. This service will also offer our driver-partners an additional earning opportunity during this challenging time."
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Flipkart & Meru Cabs
Both Meru Cabs and Flipkart are big homegrown organisations. Both companies have come together, during this unprecedented time. With the two companies taking care of people's essential requirements, they are also promoting social distancing norms, while also requesting people to stay at home.