- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Vishal Kotian To Re-Enter The House? Find Out
- Technology List Of Best 6000 mAh Battery Smartphones For Students Under Rs. 10,000
- News Maharashtra's first Omicron case patient discharged from hospital after testing negative
- Sports ISL: HFC vs BFC, Highlights: Hyderabad pile further misery on Bengaluru with clinical win
- Lifestyle COVID-19: India Adds Ghana And Tanzania To List Of 'At-Risk' Countries
- Finance The Best Interest Rates Paid By Payments Banks In India
- Education General Bipin Rawat: Some Lesser Known Facts About India’s First CDS
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Aizawl
Mercedes-Benz India announced today that the company has registered a new record sales in the country. The company stated that they have completed 550 units of customer deliveries on the auspicious occasion of Navratri and Dussehra across the country.
The German luxury carmaker stated that they have managed to repeat the sales achievement of the 2019 festive period. This translates to the fact that the business has returned to normalcy and has been stabilised thanks to the strong customer demand across the country.
Mercedes-Benz stated that out of the 550 units of sales registered, 175 of them came from the Delhi-NCR region. Other markets which also contributed to the record sales included Mumbai, Gujarat and other northern markets.
According to Mercedes-Benz, the strong resurgence in demand is also fueled by their constant product portfolio updates taking place throughout the year. This combined with the number of ownership packages and finance options offered has resulted in increasing demand for their products.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, MercedesBenz India said,
"The festive season this year has begun on a very strong note and we are glad to witness this positive customer sentiment. We are delighted to share the unlocking of the aspirations and celebrations by our customers who drove home a Mercedes this festive season."
"This impressive number of deliveries makes us confident of a good festive season and firmly underlines the trust and confidence that luxury car buyers have on Mercedes-Benz brand and products. This trust becomes even more pronounced in the context of today's market conditions, which faces multiple challenges."
He further elaborated, "We listen to our customers' needs and they remain the centre of all our initiatives. It delights to witness our customer-centric strategy bearing fruits and resulting in positive momentum for the brand. We are confident of further driving this momentum for the rest of the festive period and the quarter."
"We have an exciting quarter ahead of us with new product introductions and it will remain our endeavour to keep exciting the market and continuing the recovery of sales for the rest of the year."
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz Sales This Festive Season
Mercedes-Benz has taken an extremely aggressive sales approach for 2020, introducing multiple models in the country on a consistent basis. The German brand is now working on introducing its first ‘Made-In-India' AMG model in the form of the GLC 43 Coupe.