- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
German luxury car-maker, Mercedes-Benz, has announced a new technology that will be unveiled internationally next month. Called the MBUX Hyperscreen, it will be an all-new display that will come equipped with a host of new features and technologies.
According to the company, the MBUX Hyperscreen takes the operation and display of infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions to a new level thanks to artificial intelligence (AI). It will be a large curved display, that will be spanning the width of the vehicle's dashboard.
The MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) equipped Hyperscreen will be offered as an option with the upcoming EQS electric saloon. It will feature enhanced technology and provide a smoother experience because of its learning capabilities.
During the world premiere of the MBUX Hyperscreen scheduled on January 7, 2021. During the event, the company will provide insights into the MBUX Hyperscreen. It will also showcase the role of the new feature in the EQS luxury saloon. As it is a digital event, fans and media from all over the world will be joining to witness the new technology.
Besides, Mercedes-Benz will showcase the MBUX Hyperscreen at the first-ever digital 2021 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The digital expo event is scheduled to take place between January 11 and 14, 2021.
Several top-tier personnel will be present at the event who will explain the all-new technology. Right from control over a functionality to material and design along with the technical details will be explained to the audience present at the digital conference to gain interesting insights into the system.
The MBUX is the brand's AI-assisted connected technology, which through the touchscreen infotainment system help the driver and the passenger to control various functions in a Mercedes-Benz vehicle. However, according to the company, AI-assistance technology is set to get an upgrade on the Hyperscreen for an improved experience.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz MBUX Hyperscreen Technology To Be Unveiled Next Month
The connected technology along with the infotainment system is among the most sought after features among car buyers at current times. The already impressive MBUX will be getting a major enhancement in the form of a new screen and improved AI-assistance on the all-new EQS electric saloon. It is sure to enhance the in-cabin of the upcoming electric cars from the brand.