- 9 hrs ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
- 1 day ago Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- 1 day ago Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- Movies Dadasaheb Phalke Awardee Art Director, Leeladhar Sawant Passes Away At 70
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Technology Vivo Y72t With Dimensity 810 SoC, 64MP Dual Cameras Goes Official; Price, Full Specifications
- Lifestyle What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
German luxury car-maker, Mercedes-Benz, has announced a new technology that will be unveiled internationally next month. Called the MBUX Hyperscreen, it will be an all-new display that will come equipped with a host of new features and technologies.
According to the company, the MBUX Hyperscreen takes the operation and display of infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions to a new level thanks to artificial intelligence (AI). It will be a large curved display, that will be spanning the width of the vehicle's dashboard.
The MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) equipped Hyperscreen will be offered as an option with the upcoming EQS electric saloon. It will feature enhanced technology and provide a smoother experience because of its learning capabilities.
During the world premiere of the MBUX Hyperscreen scheduled on January 7, 2021. During the event, the company will provide insights into the MBUX Hyperscreen. It will also showcase the role of the new feature in the EQS luxury saloon. As it is a digital event, fans and media from all over the world will be joining to witness the new technology.
Besides, Mercedes-Benz will showcase the MBUX Hyperscreen at the first-ever digital 2021 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The digital expo event is scheduled to take place between January 11 and 14, 2021.
Several top-tier personnel will be present at the event who will explain the all-new technology. Right from control over a functionality to material and design along with the technical details will be explained to the audience present at the digital conference to gain interesting insights into the system.
The MBUX is the brand's AI-assisted connected technology, which through the touchscreen infotainment system help the driver and the passenger to control various functions in a Mercedes-Benz vehicle. However, according to the company, AI-assistance technology is set to get an upgrade on the Hyperscreen for an improved experience.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz MBUX Hyperscreen Technology To Be Unveiled Next Month
The connected technology along with the infotainment system is among the most sought after features among car buyers at current times. The already impressive MBUX will be getting a major enhancement in the form of a new screen and improved AI-assistance on the all-new EQS electric saloon. It is sure to enhance the in-cabin of the upcoming electric cars from the brand.