- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
German luxury car-maker, Mercedes-Benz, has announced a new technology that will be unveiled internationally next month. Called the MBUX Hyperscreen, it will be an all-new display that will come equipped with a host of new features and technologies.
According to the company, the MBUX Hyperscreen takes the operation and display of infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions to a new level thanks to artificial intelligence (AI). It will be a large curved display, that will be spanning the width of the vehicle's dashboard.
The MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) equipped Hyperscreen will be offered as an option with the upcoming EQS electric saloon. It will feature enhanced technology and provide a smoother experience because of its learning capabilities.
During the world premiere of the MBUX Hyperscreen scheduled on January 7, 2021. During the event, the company will provide insights into the MBUX Hyperscreen. It will also showcase the role of the new feature in the EQS luxury saloon. As it is a digital event, fans and media from all over the world will be joining to witness the new technology.
Besides, Mercedes-Benz will showcase the MBUX Hyperscreen at the first-ever digital 2021 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The digital expo event is scheduled to take place between January 11 and 14, 2021.
Several top-tier personnel will be present at the event who will explain the all-new technology. Right from control over a functionality to material and design along with the technical details will be explained to the audience present at the digital conference to gain interesting insights into the system.
The MBUX is the brand's AI-assisted connected technology, which through the touchscreen infotainment system help the driver and the passenger to control various functions in a Mercedes-Benz vehicle. However, according to the company, AI-assistance technology is set to get an upgrade on the Hyperscreen for an improved experience.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz MBUX Hyperscreen Technology To Be Unveiled Next Month
The connected technology along with the infotainment system is among the most sought after features among car buyers at current times. The already impressive MBUX will be getting a major enhancement in the form of a new screen and improved AI-assistance on the all-new EQS electric saloon. It is sure to enhance the in-cabin of the upcoming electric cars from the brand.