- 44 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- News India honoured to be at forefront of popularising millets: PM Modi
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Semifinal, First Leg: FC Goa vs Mumbai City FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Movies Brahmastra: Alia Bhatt Shares A Pic With Ranbir Kapoor, But Our Eyes Are Fixed On Goddess Kali’s Huge Statue
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Technology Poco F3 And X3 Pro Global Launch Timeline Tipped: What To Expect?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Mercedes-Benz India has confirmed the launch of its new GLE SUV in the Indian market. The new Mercedes-Benz GLE will go on sale in the Indian market from the 28th of January. The new GLE SUV will come with a host of updates, in terms of design changes, added features and overall quality as well.
The new Mercedes-Benz GLE comes with larger overall dimensions and a longer wheelbase. This translates to a much more spacious cabin, which along with the updates and changes made offers a more upmarket and luxurious cabin, compared to the outgoing model.
Some of the features on the new Mercedes-Benz GLE include LED lighting all around, including the headlamps, taillights and the DRLs. The new GLE SUV also comes with dual 12.3-inch displays; one for infotainment and the other being the instrument console.
The SUV also receives other features such as four-zone climate control, hands-free parking, powered tailgate, 360-degree camera, electronically-adjustable front and rear seats and adaptive air suspension.
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE could also feature the brand's new MBUX connected technology as well, which was first debuted on the recently introduced GLC SUV.
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE will come with three trim levels: GLE 300d, GLE 400d and GLE 450. The Mercedes-Benz GLE 300d will be powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine producing 256bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The GLE 400d comes powered by a larger 3.0-litre six-cylinder diesel unit churning out 330bhp and 700Nm of peak torque.
The final trim comes in the form of a petrol variant powered by a 3.0-litre six-cylinder turbo-petrol producing 367bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The petrol unit will also come paired with a mild-hybrid system as well, offering an additional 22bhp from its electric motor.
All three engine options on the Mercedes-Benz GLE will be BS6-compliant from the start and will be mated to a standard automatic transmission unit.
Apart from the new GLE SUV, the German carmaker is also looking at introducing a number of other products in the Indian market as well. This includes the GLS, GLE Coupe, AMG GT four-door and the all-electric EQC SUV as well. All these new models are expected to go on sale in India sometime this year or by early-2021.
Thoughts On The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV
Mercedes-Benz is working on an aggressive sales strategy for the Indian market in 2020. Starting with the new GLE SUV, the brand will introduce a number of products during the year. The Mercedes-Benz GLE once launched in India will rival the likes of the Audi Q7 and the BMW X5.