- 12 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 13 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 16 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 18 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
German auto manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz will launch the GLC Coupe facelift model on 3 March. The five-seater made is debut last year, and is expected to arrive in the country in 300 petrol and 300d diesel variants.
According to AutoCarIndia, the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe facelift models will feature new, all LED headlamps and tail lights, plusher upholstery on the inside, and will arrive with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
The vehicle will also feature the (MBUX) Mercedes Benz User eXperience software that is capable of a range of functions by means of multiple input methods.
This includes the touchscreen infotainment system, steering mounted controls, the touch pad at the center console, and via voice commands that are activated by saying ‘Hey Mercedes'.
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe will the available with two variants. The 300 model will feature a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 255 brake horsepower and 370Nm of torque.
The other variant is the 300d model that will arrive with a 2.0-litre i4 diesel engine that produces 245 brake horsepower and 500Nm of torque. Both engines are BS6 compliant.
Both engines will arrive mated to a nine-speed 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission units that will send power to all four wheels via the company's 4MATIC All Wheel Drive system. Top speed has been electronically been limited to 250 kilometers per hour.
As is, the Mercedes GLC Coupe is available in India only in its AMG GLC 43 4MATIC avatar, and is priced at Rs 78.03 lakh. Considering the upcoming GLC Coupe does not sport the AMG badge, we expect the vehicle to be priced between Rs 62 lakh and Rs 67 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Once launched, the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe facelift models will compete with the BMW X4 SUV-coupe.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Models Launching On 3 March
It will be interesting to see how the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe facelift models perform, considering they don't wear the AMG badge. We guess we have to wait for launch, and then wait to test drive the car before we know. Stay tuned, we're covering the launch and will bring you all the new as soon as it breaks.