- 11 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 11 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 15 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mercedes-Benz has silently introduced the new E 350d variant in the E-Class sedan's lineup in India. The new Mercedes-Benz E 350d is offered with a price tag of Rs 75.29 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new E 350d is offered on a single 'Elite' trim of the E-Class sedan.
The new Mercedes-Benz E 350d is now the range-topping model in the sedan's lineup. It now features a BS6-compliant diesel engine which has been borrowed from its more premium siblings, such as the S 350d and the G 350d models.
The diesel unit on the new Mercedes-Benz E 350d comes in the form of a 3.0-litre V6 oil burner. The BS6-compliant engine produces 282bhp and 620Nm of peak torque, paired with a 9G-Tronic automatic transmission. Compared to its BS4 version, both power and torque figures on the BS6 engine have improved by 20bhp and 20Nm, respectively.
Mercedes-Benz claims that the new E-Class sedan with the V6 engine is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 5.7 seconds. The sedan is also said to have an electronically limited top speed of 250km/h.
Apart from the new engine update, the new Mercedes-Benz E 350d receives larger 18-inch alloy wheels, while also offering air-suspension as standard. Other features on the new E 350d include LED headlamps, LED DRls, 360-degree camera, electrically-adjustable front seats with memory function, multi-functional steering wheel, wireless charging for both front and rear passengers, Burmester Surround Sound System with 13 speakers, digital instrument cluster and a host of others as well.
The new Mercedes-Benz E 350d also features adaptive connected car technology, panoramic sunroof and a host of other safety equipment as well. Some of which include ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, front and rear parking camera/sensors, high-speed warning, engine immobiliser, seatbelt pretensioner; among others.
Thoughts On The New Mercedes-Benz E 350d Diesel Variant Launch In India
The new Mercedes-Benz E 350d variant of the E-Class sedan is the new range-topping trim available in the Indian market. The E-Class is said to be the best-selling sedan from the brand in the Indian market and rivals the likes of the BMW 530d and the Audi A6.