- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 15 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance SBI Notifies Extension In Loan Moratorium; Eases Process To Avail It
- Technology Premium Gaming Laptops To Buy In India
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mercedes-Benz E-Class facelift model has been unveiled globally. The new E-Class luxury sedan is expected to be launched in India soon. We have all the details of the new upcoming sedan ahead of its launch.
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class now has a host of new updates over the older model. The upcoming luxury sedan features a new redesign front grille, new headlamp, and new front bumpers. The tail-lights and rear bumpers are designed as well. All the exterior changes to the 2020 E-Class sedan are more in-line with the brand's styling as compared to the older model.
The AMG version of the E-Class looks has also been revised for the 2020 Model Year. The upcoming performance luxury sedan from german automakers looks beefier and sporty. The E-Class All-Terrain model also features a revised styling for the 2020 MY as well.
On the Inside, the already futuristic driving assistance systems have been updated by the brand on the new E-Class to offer more features. This includes steering wheel hands-off detection, active distance assist, steering assist, active brake assist, active blind spot assist, and a 360-degree camera.
The dashboard of the new E-Class features two 10.25-inch screens for the instrument cluster and infotainment system placed next to each other as a single unit. The infotainment system features the brand's updated MBUX linguatronic voice assistance with augmented reality. Other updates on the interiors include a new steering wheel design, new energising kinetic seats and energising comfort seats, and a host of new upholstery options to choose from.
Under the hood, the new E-Class revised engine line-up includes seven petrol, diesel and plug-in hybrid variants. The engines come mated to a nine-speed G-Tronic automatic transmission system. The E-Class will be offered with either a rear-wheel-drive or a four-wheel-drive setup.
The Plug-in Hybrid Electric petrol-engine is available with two states-of-tune. The higher-spec engine produces 362bhp, while the lower-spec unit produces 154bhp. The PHEV diesel engines featuring on the new E-class are also available in two states-of-tune producing 158bhp to 326bhp. The E53 AMG engine produces 429bhp/520Nm.
All the engines are compliant with the latest euro emission standards, which makes it BS6 compliant as well. The new E-Class when launched, will rival the Audi A6, BMW 5-Series, and the Jaguar XF.
Thoughts About The New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Unveiled
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class has not been updated since 2016. All the new changes made to the new model makes the luxury performance sedan appealing to the buyers in the segment. The updated driving assistance system will make driving the new E-Class more pleasurable and most of all comfortable.