- 53 min ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 2 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 3 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports If England's best players stand together, they will play IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen on ECB no
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Mercedes-Benz E-Class facelift model has been unveiled globally. The new E-Class luxury sedan is expected to be launched in India soon. We have all the details of the new upcoming sedan ahead of its launch.
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class now has a host of new updates over the older model. The upcoming luxury sedan features a new redesign front grille, new headlamp, and new front bumpers. The tail-lights and rear bumpers are designed as well. All the exterior changes to the 2020 E-Class sedan are more in-line with the brand's styling as compared to the older model.
The AMG version of the E-Class looks has also been revised for the 2020 Model Year. The upcoming performance luxury sedan from german automakers looks beefier and sporty. The E-Class All-Terrain model also features a revised styling for the 2020 MY as well.
On the Inside, the already futuristic driving assistance systems have been updated by the brand on the new E-Class to offer more features. This includes steering wheel hands-off detection, active distance assist, steering assist, active brake assist, active blind spot assist, and a 360-degree camera.
The dashboard of the new E-Class features two 10.25-inch screens for the instrument cluster and infotainment system placed next to each other as a single unit. The infotainment system features the brand's updated MBUX linguatronic voice assistance with augmented reality. Other updates on the interiors include a new steering wheel design, new energising kinetic seats and energising comfort seats, and a host of new upholstery options to choose from.
Under the hood, the new E-Class revised engine line-up includes seven petrol, diesel and plug-in hybrid variants. The engines come mated to a nine-speed G-Tronic automatic transmission system. The E-Class will be offered with either a rear-wheel-drive or a four-wheel-drive setup.
The Plug-in Hybrid Electric petrol-engine is available with two states-of-tune. The higher-spec engine produces 362bhp, while the lower-spec unit produces 154bhp. The PHEV diesel engines featuring on the new E-class are also available in two states-of-tune producing 158bhp to 326bhp. The E53 AMG engine produces 429bhp/520Nm.
All the engines are compliant with the latest euro emission standards, which makes it BS6 compliant as well. The new E-Class when launched, will rival the Audi A6, BMW 5-Series, and the Jaguar XF.
Thoughts About The New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Unveiled
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class has not been updated since 2016. All the new changes made to the new model makes the luxury performance sedan appealing to the buyers in the segment. The updated driving assistance system will make driving the new E-Class more pleasurable and most of all comfortable.