- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 8 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
German luxury car manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz, has just released a teaser of the upcoming 2020 E Class. Among the many highlights, the new E Class sedan will arrive with a new plug-in hybrid powertrain.
The teaser reveals that the new Mercedes-Benz E Class will arrive with sharper headlamps, and an eyebrow shaped LED DRLs. In addition, there is a possibility that the brand's old three dimensional Mercedes hood ornament will make a return.
The vehicle's side profile is expected to remain the same. Changes to the rear end of the vehicle include a re-designed LED tail lamps that are the most sleek ones on any Mercedes car.
The company has not revealed any information about the interiors of the vehicle, but expectations are that it will most likely be a reflection of the twin screen layout of the current-generation models.
Mercedes is likely to install their MBUX technology on the new E Class, and the models will arrive with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. In addition, the vehicles will feature four-zone climate control, ventilated and heated seats, and air suspension.
Safety features are expected to include eight airbags, ABS with EBD, front and rear parking sensors, a 360-degree camera, and electronic stability control among a host of other safety features.
The Mercedes-Benz E Class facelift models are available in global markets with petrol and diesel engine options. Both class of engines are offered with a hybrid powertrain. The big question is, will Mercedes offer these set ups in the country?
The current-generation Mercedes E Class models are the company's best-sellers in the country, and are currently priced between Rs 59.08 lakh and Rs 1.5 crore. The vehicle is expected to launch in India closer to the end of the year.
While there is no clarity about pricing, we assume the new E Class models to be priced between Rs 66 lakh and Rs 1.8 crore. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Model
The E Class is a gorgeous looking vehicle and we think the new 2020 models will be hotter than the previous generation models. We hope that Mercedes launches the vehicle faster than closer to the end of the year, and believe that the new models will outshine the current-generation models by miles.