- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 17 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Technology Redmi Display 1A Monitor Announced With Thin-Bezel Design, Affordable Price Tag
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mercedes-Benz India has officially announced the start of bookings for their new entry-level sedan, the A-Class Limousine in the market. The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is now open for bookings in the country for an amount of Rs 2 lakh.
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is already available in international markets. The sedan made its debut in India at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2020. Once launched in India, the new A-Class Limousine will be the most affordable sedan offering from the German brand, positioned below the C-Class.
The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine will be offered in a range of three variants, based on the engine on offer. This also includes an AMG trim as well. All three engines on the A-Class Limousine will be compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms of India.
The A-Class sedan comes with a host of features, both outside and inside. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED taillights, stylish-looking alloy wheels ranging from 16-inch to 19-inch depending on the variant, sloping coupe-like roofline and sleek ORVMs with integrated turn signals; among a host of others.
Inside, the cabin of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine will be near-identical to its hatchback sibling. This includes a fully-digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, signature chrome AC vents with a rotor-like design, piano-black finish dashboard and centre console and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted controls; to name a few.
The new entry-level sedan will also feature the brand's MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) connected technology as well.
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is just one of many launches planned by the German brand for the Indian market. The company has announced that they will be introducing 10 new products in India over the next 12 months. The first of these launches was the GLE LWB SUV, which was introduced last month, with the A-Class Limousine expected to be second.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine
The sedan version of the A-Class is already available in global markets, with India finally receiving the model in 2020. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is a popular offering from the German brand globally and once launched in India is expected to be priced competitively as well.