- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 3 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 3 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports FIFA details $5M handed to players claiming unpaid salaries
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Mercedes-Benz India has officially announced the start of bookings for their new entry-level sedan, the A-Class Limousine in the market. The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is now open for bookings in the country for an amount of Rs 2 lakh.
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is already available in international markets. The sedan made its debut in India at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2020. Once launched in India, the new A-Class Limousine will be the most affordable sedan offering from the German brand, positioned below the C-Class.
The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine will be offered in a range of three variants, based on the engine on offer. This also includes an AMG trim as well. All three engines on the A-Class Limousine will be compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms of India.
The A-Class sedan comes with a host of features, both outside and inside. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED taillights, stylish-looking alloy wheels ranging from 16-inch to 19-inch depending on the variant, sloping coupe-like roofline and sleek ORVMs with integrated turn signals; among a host of others.
Inside, the cabin of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine will be near-identical to its hatchback sibling. This includes a fully-digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, signature chrome AC vents with a rotor-like design, piano-black finish dashboard and centre console and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted controls; to name a few.
The new entry-level sedan will also feature the brand's MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) connected technology as well.
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is just one of many launches planned by the German brand for the Indian market. The company has announced that they will be introducing 10 new products in India over the next 12 months. The first of these launches was the GLE LWB SUV, which was introduced last month, with the A-Class Limousine expected to be second.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine
The sedan version of the A-Class is already available in global markets, with India finally receiving the model in 2020. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is a popular offering from the German brand globally and once launched in India is expected to be priced competitively as well.