- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News Puducherry BJP MLA KG Shankar no more
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mercedes-Benz India has added the AMG GLE 53 Coupe to its SUV lineup in the market. The new Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 4MATIC+ Coupe is now available in India with a starting price of Rs 1.20 crore, ex-showroom (India). The new performance-oriented SUV is based on the brand's latest-generation GLE SUV and replaces the old AMG GLE 43 in the Indian market.
The new Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe comes with a host of new features, equipment and technology. It also features a more powerful engine than its predecessor, while also being equipped with a mild-hybrid system.
Visually, the new Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe looks identical to the standard SUV, apart from the performance parts. These include a new bumper with larger air intakes, side skirts, quad exhaust pipes at the rear, new wraparound LED taillights and a few others.
The AMG GLE 53 Coupe continues to feature the brand's panamericana front grille, raked rear window distinguishing it as a Coupe. The new AMG GLE 53 Coupe also comes with standard 20-inch alloy wheels, with the 21-inch wheels offered as optional.
Moving inside, the new Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 4MATIC+ Coupe features dual 12.3-inch screens; one for the instrument cluster and the other being the touchscreen infotainment display. The infotainment unit comes with the brand's MBUX technology, which is a first on an AMG in India.
Other features on the new performance-SUV: flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, carbon-fibre inserts all around, 13-speaker Burmester surround sound system, heads-up display, active anti-roll bars, autonomous emergency braking, nine airbags, 360-degree camera; among a host of others.
The new Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 4MATIC+ Coupe comes powered by a 3.0-litre twin-turbo straight-six cylinder petrol engine. It produces 435bhp and 530Nm of peak torque, mated to a standard nine-speed automatic transmission.
The engine also comes with a 48V mild-hybrid system along with an F1 inspired EQ boost technology, adding an additional 22bhp and 250Nm of torque. All the power is sent to all four-wheels via their 4MATIC+ drive system.
The Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe claims to have an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h. The SUV is also said to be capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 5.3 seconds.
Thoughts On The New Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 4MATIC+ Coupe
The new Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe replaces the old GLE 43 SUV in the Indian market. The new AMG GLE 53 Coupe in India will directly rival the likes of the BMW X6 M and the Porsche Cayenne Coupe.