- 12 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 13 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- News Delhi government hikes DA as prices of essentials rise
- Movies Happy Birthday Kajal Aggarwal: 5 Songs Featuring The Diva That You Must Have In Your Playlist!
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Nation mourns the death of sprint legend
- Technology Fathers Day Gift Ideas Best Premium Smartphones To Gift Your Father
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the new AMG GLC 43 Coupe in the country. The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is the brand's first high-performance model to be 'Made-In-India'. The AMG model will be imported to India as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit and assembled at the brand's Indian facility at Chakan, Pune.
This has allowed the German luxury carmaker to price the AMG GLC 43 coupe competitively at Rs 76.70 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is now open across the country. It can be made either online or through any of the dealerships across India. Deliveries for the high-performance SUV will begin shortly.
Being an AMG model, the GLC 43 Coupe will carry forward the brand's signature pan-americana grille with the vertical slats and the centrally-positioned three-pointed Mercedes star. The grille is flanked on either side by a pair of LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. There are also large air vents on the bumper, along with a scuff plate finished in black at the bottom.
The side profile of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is characterised by the sloping roofline at the rear. The SUV also features the 20-inch AMG alloy wheels (with the optional 21-inch wheels as well), blacked-out ORVMs and window surrounds. The rear comes with wrap-around LED tail lights, quad exhaust pipes, a boot integrated fixed spoiler, rear diffusers and reflectors at either end of the bumper.
The AMG-specific features and equipment continue over to the interiors as well. The cabin features an AMG steering wheel with mounted controls, brushed aluminium paddle-shifters, piano-black finish centre console, two large digital screens: a 12.3-inch instrument cluster and a 10.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with MBUX technology.
Other features also include multiple climate control, cruise control, various driving modes, ventilated seats, wireless charging, heads-up display, electronically adjustable driver and passenger seats with memory function; among a host of others.
The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comes powered by a 3.0-litre V6 petrol engine. It produces 390bhp and 520Nm of peak torque and is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. Power is sent to all-four-wheels via the brand's 4MATIC system, offered as standard.
In terms of performance, the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe claims a 0 - 100km/h sprint time of just 4.9 seconds. The GLC 43 Coupe is also said to have an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe India Launch
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is the first of many high-performance ‘AMG' models which are planned to be ‘Made-In-India'. The GLC 43 Coupe will rival the likes of the Porsche Macan S and the recently launched BMW X3 M in the Indian market.