- 52 min ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 16 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan Wraps Up 20 Days Schedule Of Chiranjeevi Starrer; Actor Spotted At The Airport
- Finance Best Home Loans With The Cheapest Interest Rates Starting From 6.65%
- News Madhya Pradesh: President arrives in Jabalpur as part of two-day visit
- Sports Federer excited ahead of ATP return in Doha
- Technology Future Of Smart Home Security Could Be Beyond Cameras
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the new AMG GLC 43 Coupe in the country. The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is the brand's first high-performance model to be 'Made-In-India'. The AMG model will be imported to India as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit and assembled at the brand's Indian facility at Chakan, Pune.
This has allowed the German luxury carmaker to price the AMG GLC 43 coupe competitively at Rs 76.70 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is now open across the country. It can be made either online or through any of the dealerships across India. Deliveries for the high-performance SUV will begin shortly.
Being an AMG model, the GLC 43 Coupe will carry forward the brand's signature pan-americana grille with the vertical slats and the centrally-positioned three-pointed Mercedes star. The grille is flanked on either side by a pair of LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. There are also large air vents on the bumper, along with a scuff plate finished in black at the bottom.
The side profile of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is characterised by the sloping roofline at the rear. The SUV also features the 20-inch AMG alloy wheels (with the optional 21-inch wheels as well), blacked-out ORVMs and window surrounds. The rear comes with wrap-around LED tail lights, quad exhaust pipes, a boot integrated fixed spoiler, rear diffusers and reflectors at either end of the bumper.
The AMG-specific features and equipment continue over to the interiors as well. The cabin features an AMG steering wheel with mounted controls, brushed aluminium paddle-shifters, piano-black finish centre console, two large digital screens: a 12.3-inch instrument cluster and a 10.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with MBUX technology.
Other features also include multiple climate control, cruise control, various driving modes, ventilated seats, wireless charging, heads-up display, electronically adjustable driver and passenger seats with memory function; among a host of others.
The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comes powered by a 3.0-litre V6 petrol engine. It produces 390bhp and 520Nm of peak torque and is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. Power is sent to all-four-wheels via the brand's 4MATIC system, offered as standard.
In terms of performance, the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe claims a 0 - 100km/h sprint time of just 4.9 seconds. The GLC 43 Coupe is also said to have an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe India Launch
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is the first of many high-performance ‘AMG' models which are planned to be ‘Made-In-India'. The GLC 43 Coupe will rival the likes of the Porsche Macan S and the recently launched BMW X3 M in the Indian market.