- 55 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the new AMG GLC 43 Coupe in the country. The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is the brand's first high-performance model to be 'Made-In-India'. The AMG model will be imported to India as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit and assembled at the brand's Indian facility at Chakan, Pune.
This has allowed the German luxury carmaker to price the AMG GLC 43 coupe competitively at Rs 76.70 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is now open across the country. It can be made either online or through any of the dealerships across India. Deliveries for the high-performance SUV will begin shortly.
Being an AMG model, the GLC 43 Coupe will carry forward the brand's signature pan-americana grille with the vertical slats and the centrally-positioned three-pointed Mercedes star. The grille is flanked on either side by a pair of LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. There are also large air vents on the bumper, along with a scuff plate finished in black at the bottom.
The side profile of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is characterised by the sloping roofline at the rear. The SUV also features the 20-inch AMG alloy wheels (with the optional 21-inch wheels as well), blacked-out ORVMs and window surrounds. The rear comes with wrap-around LED tail lights, quad exhaust pipes, a boot integrated fixed spoiler, rear diffusers and reflectors at either end of the bumper.
The AMG-specific features and equipment continue over to the interiors as well. The cabin features an AMG steering wheel with mounted controls, brushed aluminium paddle-shifters, piano-black finish centre console, two large digital screens: a 12.3-inch instrument cluster and a 10.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with MBUX technology.
Other features also include multiple climate control, cruise control, various driving modes, ventilated seats, wireless charging, heads-up display, electronically adjustable driver and passenger seats with memory function; among a host of others.
The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comes powered by a 3.0-litre V6 petrol engine. It produces 390bhp and 520Nm of peak torque and is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. Power is sent to all-four-wheels via the brand's 4MATIC system, offered as standard.
In terms of performance, the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe claims a 0 - 100km/h sprint time of just 4.9 seconds. The GLC 43 Coupe is also said to have an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe India Launch
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is the first of many high-performance ‘AMG' models which are planned to be ‘Made-In-India'. The GLC 43 Coupe will rival the likes of the Porsche Macan S and the recently launched BMW X3 M in the Indian market.