- 39 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 43 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Mercedes-Benz is all set to launch the AMG GLC 43 Coupe in the Indian market. The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe will go on sale in the country on the 3rd of November 2020, making it the first 'Made-In-India' AMG model.
The performance-oriented SUV will be imported via the CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route and assembled at the brand's Chakan plant, Pune. This will further allow Mercedes-Benz to price the SUV aggressively, with an expected price tag in the range of Rs 80 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe will feature the brand's signature pan-americana grille at the front with vertical-slats, LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, 19-inch AMG alloy wheels with 20 and 21-inch alloys offered as optional, quad-pipe exhausts, LED tail lights, side skirts and rear diffuser; among other features.
The interiors will also feature a number of AMG-specific equipment. Some of the features on the AMG GLC 43 Coupe include the AMG-steering wheel with aluminium-finished paddle-shifters, AMG-scuff plates, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, all-black premium leather upholstery, piano black finish on the centre console, a 10.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's latest MBUX connected technology and a host of other features and creature comforts.
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is expected to be powered by a 3.0-litre turbo-petrol V6 engine, producing 390bhp and 520Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a standard nine-speed automatic transmission unit, which sends power to all-four wheels via the brand's 4MATIC system.
Mercedes-AMG also claims that the GLC 43 Coupe is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in under 4.9 seconds. The top speed of the SUV is said to be electronically-limited to 250km/h.
Thoughts On The ‘Made-In-India' Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe will be the first model from the brand's performance lineup to be assembled in the Indian market. Once launched, the new AMG GLC 43 Coupe will take on rivals such as the Porsche Macan S.
With the AMG model being assembled in the country, it will be interesting to see how much of a difference it will make in terms of pricing.