- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Launched In India At Rs 13.18 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- Movies Shakti Arora Remembers Late Grandfather Chandrashekhar; Says ‘He Wanted Me To Complete My MBA & Take Up A Job’
- Sports Gopichand announces National Badminton Scholarship programme
- News Anti-inflammation drug Corticosteroids may effectively treat COVID-19 complications in kids, says Study
- Technology Spotify Launches Greenroom Live Audio App, A Clubhouse Rival
- Lifestyle Nia Sharma’s ‘Candy Cane’ Look In A Red Checked Dress Is Setting Major Summer Fashion Goals; Pictures Inside!
- Finance KIMS Hospitals IPO: What An Interested Investor Should Know?
- Education CBSE Class 12th Evaluation Criteria 2021 Released, Results By July 31
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
Mercedes-Benz is all set to launch the AMG GLC 43 Coupe in the Indian market. The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe will go on sale in the country on the 3rd of November 2020, making it the first 'Made-In-India' AMG model.
The performance-oriented SUV will be imported via the CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route and assembled at the brand's Chakan plant, Pune. This will further allow Mercedes-Benz to price the SUV aggressively, with an expected price tag in the range of Rs 80 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe will feature the brand's signature pan-americana grille at the front with vertical-slats, LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, 19-inch AMG alloy wheels with 20 and 21-inch alloys offered as optional, quad-pipe exhausts, LED tail lights, side skirts and rear diffuser; among other features.
The interiors will also feature a number of AMG-specific equipment. Some of the features on the AMG GLC 43 Coupe include the AMG-steering wheel with aluminium-finished paddle-shifters, AMG-scuff plates, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, all-black premium leather upholstery, piano black finish on the centre console, a 10.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's latest MBUX connected technology and a host of other features and creature comforts.
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is expected to be powered by a 3.0-litre turbo-petrol V6 engine, producing 390bhp and 520Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a standard nine-speed automatic transmission unit, which sends power to all-four wheels via the brand's 4MATIC system.
Mercedes-AMG also claims that the GLC 43 Coupe is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in under 4.9 seconds. The top speed of the SUV is said to be electronically-limited to 250km/h.
Thoughts On The ‘Made-In-India' Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe will be the first model from the brand's performance lineup to be assembled in the Indian market. Once launched, the new AMG GLC 43 Coupe will take on rivals such as the Porsche Macan S.
With the AMG model being assembled in the country, it will be interesting to see how much of a difference it will make in terms of pricing.