- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Mercedes-Benz has launched the new AMG C 63 Coupe in the Indian market. The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 1.33 crore, ex-showroom (India).
The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is now the range-topping variant in the brand's C-Class model lineup in the country. The new AMG C 63 Coupe comes with a number of significant updates and changes, both in terms of design and interior features.
Starting off with the design, the new AMG C 63 Coupe now features the brand's Panamericana grille at the front. The AMG Coupe also features a new set of LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, while the front bumper now features a large air intake.
Other design features and updates also include a large front bonnet with a more muscular and aggressive look, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED taillights and a new exhaust port at the rear.
Moving inside, the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe now features a completely digital dashboard, with screens for both the infotainment system and the instrument cluster, flat-bottom steering wheel, race-style bucket seats with red and black leather upholstery, carbon-fibre on the central console and a host of other updates and additional equipment as well.
The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe now also comes with six different driving modes as standard: Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Race and Individual.
Coming to the heart of the matter, the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is now powered by a 4.0-litre Bi-Turbo V8 compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms. The engine produces 469bhp and 650Nm of peak torque, mated to a 9-speed G-Tronic automatic transmission unit.
Mercedes-Benz claims that the new AMG C 63 Coupe is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 4 seconds while reaching a top speed of 250km/h.
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe was launched in India alongside the more potent AMG GT-R. Both AMG models were introduced via the brand's first online virtual conference, due to the lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thoughts About The New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe India Launch
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe is now the new flagship variant in the brand's C-Class sedan lineup in the country. The new Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe rivals the likes of the BMW M3 in the Indian market.