- 1 hr ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 2 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- News Mumbai civic body is suppressing COVID-19 death toll: Devendra Fadnavis
- Sports Abid unbeaten as Pakistan post daunting first-innings 510
- Movies Mother’s Day 2021: Himani Shivpuri, Shubhangi Atre And Farhana On Their Special Bond With Their Kids
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The upcoming Maserati super sports car that is coming this May, is called the MC20. The company has just released a teaser for the super car that was developed at the Maserati Innovation Lab.
The much awaited Maserati MC20 will be built at the company's facility in Viale Ciro Menotti, and will make its global debut at the end of May this year, at Modena.
The facility is currently being upgraded to accommodate newer equipment, a newer, faster and more refined production line, and advanced electric powertrains.
The company is also adding a paint booth section to the facility that will be equipped with advanced innovative low environmental-impact technologies. The addition of the paint booth is a totally new adaptation for Maserati.
The all new MC20 underlines the sporting credentials of the new model - MC is an acronym for Maserati Corse, and 20 refers to the year 2020, a year where Maserati begins a new phase in its history.
Interestingly, Maserati's first racing car was called the Tipo 26, where the number 26 also represented the year of manufacture. The company says that the upcoming MC20 model is the first car born during the new Era of the Modena based firm.
The MC20 is the next stage of evolution of the company's highly successful MC12 model. The MC12 also marked Maserati's return to the racing arena after 37 years.
Between 2004, and 2010, the MC12 model won 22 races (including 3 victories at the 24 Hours of Spa), and 14 Championship titles across Constructors' Championship, Drivers' Championship and Teams' Championships in the FIA GT Championships.
The teaser that Maserati has released is absolute stunning. It beautifully adds legacy, the present, and shows us a glimpse of what one could expect from the company in the future.
Thoughts About The Soon To Be Unveiled Maserati MC20
The Maserati MC20 looks like it is ready for the race track. Their MC12 model took the FIA GT Championships like a storm, and has won five teams' championships and four drivers' championships in a row. There is no doubt that the MC20 model will break those records and will do better than the older model. What really excites us is this -Maserati will return to the world of racing with the new MC20.