- 58 min ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 9 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Sports Vanuatu T10 Super League 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks
- News India GDP growth dips to 3.1 pc in Jan-Mar; 4.2 pc in 2019-20
- Movies Saumitra Singh Announces His Debut Feature On Biker Anam Hashim, Who Does Stunts As A Sport!
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The upcoming Maserati super sports car that is coming this May, is called the MC20. The company has just released a teaser for the super car that was developed at the Maserati Innovation Lab.
The much awaited Maserati MC20 will be built at the company's facility in Viale Ciro Menotti, and will make its global debut at the end of May this year, at Modena.
The facility is currently being upgraded to accommodate newer equipment, a newer, faster and more refined production line, and advanced electric powertrains.
The company is also adding a paint booth section to the facility that will be equipped with advanced innovative low environmental-impact technologies. The addition of the paint booth is a totally new adaptation for Maserati.
The all new MC20 underlines the sporting credentials of the new model - MC is an acronym for Maserati Corse, and 20 refers to the year 2020, a year where Maserati begins a new phase in its history.
Interestingly, Maserati's first racing car was called the Tipo 26, where the number 26 also represented the year of manufacture. The company says that the upcoming MC20 model is the first car born during the new Era of the Modena based firm.
The MC20 is the next stage of evolution of the company's highly successful MC12 model. The MC12 also marked Maserati's return to the racing arena after 37 years.
Between 2004, and 2010, the MC12 model won 22 races (including 3 victories at the 24 Hours of Spa), and 14 Championship titles across Constructors' Championship, Drivers' Championship and Teams' Championships in the FIA GT Championships.
The teaser that Maserati has released is absolute stunning. It beautifully adds legacy, the present, and shows us a glimpse of what one could expect from the company in the future.
Thoughts About The Soon To Be Unveiled Maserati MC20
The Maserati MC20 looks like it is ready for the race track. Their MC12 model took the FIA GT Championships like a storm, and has won five teams' championships and four drivers' championships in a row. There is no doubt that the MC20 model will break those records and will do better than the older model. What really excites us is this -Maserati will return to the world of racing with the new MC20.