- Finance Is Investing in Cryptocurrency Better Than Investing in Gold?
- Sports UFC 267: Blachowicz vs. Teixeira fight card, date, timings in IST, telecast and live streaming information
- Technology Huawei FreeBuds 4i TWS Earbuds With 10 Hours Battery, ANC Goes Official In India; Price, Sale & Offers
- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Tamil: Rana Daggubati’s Wife Miheeka Bajaj Extends Her Support To THIS Nominated Contestant!
- News We must fight diabolical campaign of BJP/RSS ideologically: Sonia Gandhi at AICC meet
- Education DUET Answer Key 2021 Released By NTA For MPhil, PhD Exams, Raise Objections Till October 27
- Lifestyle New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
Maruti Suzuki has announced the start of its 'Winter Service Camp' across India. The camp will be held across all authorised service dealers in the country. The service camp will be held between the 9th of December till the 5th of January 2021.
The service camp has been initiated with the aim of providing Maruti Suzuki customers with the appropriate care for their vehicles during the winter season. The service camp also hopes to create awareness among its customers about the importance of vehicle maintenance during the cold season.
As part of the service camp, Maruti Suzuki customers bringing in their vehicles during this period will be offered with a 27-point comprehensive check-up. This includes checking the lighting system, heating and ventilation system, battery, brakes and other elements, part of the long pre-defined checklist.
Apart from the check-up itself, customers will also get offers and benefits on accessories and labour charges. Vehicles will also be treated to a complimentary dry wash as part of the service camp.
Commenting on the launch of the Winter Service Camp, Partho Banerjee, Executive Director, Service said,
"Our Winter service campaign is aimed at providing a hassle-free car ownership experience to our customers during the winter season. Through our wide network of customers can avail detailed vehicle checkup along with various attractive offers."
Maruti Suzuki recently introduced their ‘Winter Campaign' across the country as well. The Winter campaign has been initiated by the brand mainly to create awareness of the importance of vehicle maintenance during the winter season. The campaign also brought to light the important parts and accessories necessary to ensure the car is in its optimal condition during the cold winters.
In related news, Maruti Suzuki has also announced a price hike across its models in India, starting from January 2021. While the exact price hike amount is yet to be announced, the company has stated that the price hike will depend on the models and variant chosen — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Winter Service Camp
The Maruti Suzuki Winter Service Camp has been announced with the aim of ensuring customer vehicles are in their optimal condition during the cold season in India. Customers can take their vehicles to these camps to get special offers and benefits as well.