- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 17 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 17 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News PM Modi speaks to CMs of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand on COVID situation
- Sports 75 Days for Tokyo: 'Staying focused on our mission despite the hurdles,' say India Captains Manpreet and Rani
- Finance 2 High Rated Small Cap Funds That Gave 1-Year Returns Over 100%
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Maruti Suzuki has announced the start of its 'Winter Service Camp' across India. The camp will be held across all authorised service dealers in the country. The service camp will be held between the 9th of December till the 5th of January 2021.
The service camp has been initiated with the aim of providing Maruti Suzuki customers with the appropriate care for their vehicles during the winter season. The service camp also hopes to create awareness among its customers about the importance of vehicle maintenance during the cold season.
As part of the service camp, Maruti Suzuki customers bringing in their vehicles during this period will be offered with a 27-point comprehensive check-up. This includes checking the lighting system, heating and ventilation system, battery, brakes and other elements, part of the long pre-defined checklist.
Apart from the check-up itself, customers will also get offers and benefits on accessories and labour charges. Vehicles will also be treated to a complimentary dry wash as part of the service camp.
Commenting on the launch of the Winter Service Camp, Partho Banerjee, Executive Director, Service said,
"Our Winter service campaign is aimed at providing a hassle-free car ownership experience to our customers during the winter season. Through our wide network of customers can avail detailed vehicle checkup along with various attractive offers."
Maruti Suzuki recently introduced their ‘Winter Campaign' across the country as well. The Winter campaign has been initiated by the brand mainly to create awareness of the importance of vehicle maintenance during the winter season. The campaign also brought to light the important parts and accessories necessary to ensure the car is in its optimal condition during the cold winters.
In related news, Maruti Suzuki has also announced a price hike across its models in India, starting from January 2021. While the exact price hike amount is yet to be announced, the company has stated that the price hike will depend on the models and variant chosen — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Winter Service Camp
The Maruti Suzuki Winter Service Camp has been announced with the aim of ensuring customer vehicles are in their optimal condition during the cold season in India. Customers can take their vehicles to these camps to get special offers and benefits as well.