- 16 min ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Lifestyle Sunny Leone Or Taapsee Pannu, Whose Outfit And Look We Liked More?
- Finance Axis Bank And Max Financial Services Sign Confidentiality Agreement
- Movies Rahul Dravid Watches Ramesh Aravind’s Shivaji Surathkal, Lauds The Film!
- News Namaste Trump will be similar to Howdy Modi: MEA
- Sports Golf: Strong mix of Indian and international challenge set for Indian Open 2020
- Technology Verizon Might Not Sell Pixel Phones From Pixel 4A Onwards
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Maruti Vitara Brezza BS6 Petrol unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. The new compact-SUV offering from Maruti Suzuki now comes with a number of subtle updates and added features.
The new (2020) Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift now features a BS6-compliant petrol engine. This includes the 1.5-litre K15B-series unit, which also powers the Ertiga and the Ciaz models. The 1.5-litre petrol engine is mated to the brand's SHVS mild-hybrid technology as well.
The 1.5-litre four-cylinder BS6 petrol engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque. It is paired to a standard five-speed manual, with the higher variants now also receiving the optional four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Maruti Suzuki has discontinued the diesel engine on the Vitara Brezza. This is in accordance with their plans of discontinuing diesel models from its lineup altogether. The new Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift will also feature a number of subtle changes to its design, feature and equipment list, compared to the outgoing model.
This includes an updated set of headlamps, which now come with LED projector lamps with integrated LED DRLs positioned on the lower part of the headlamps cluster, a new front grille finished in chrome, with the ‘Suzuki' logo at its centre, freshly-designed alloy wheels, dual-tone paint scheme and a set of blacked-out ORVMs and LED taillights as well.
Moving inside, the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza BS6 facelift will come with the brand's new SmartPlay Studio which offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The new Vitara Brezza facelift will also feature a more premium cabin with updated upholstery for the seats, soft-touch materials on the dashboard, electric sunroof, cruise control and a host of other features, many carried over from the outgoing model as well.
Bookings for the new Vitara Brezza is expected to start soon, with deliveries beginning from the time of launch in the Indian market; expected in the coming months.
Thoughts On The Maruti Vitara Brezza BS6 Petrol Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Maruti Vitara Brezza petrol is among the most-awaited versions of compact-SUV in the Indian market. The SUV finally comes with a petrol-powered unit, capable of taking on stiff competition from its rivals.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza BS6 petrol once launched in India will continue to rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon Facelift, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300 in the Indian market.