- 12 min ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 14 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 17 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 18 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- News BJP worker injured in terrorist attack at J&K
- Lifestyle 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Technology Indian Twitter Counterpart Koo App Available On Google Play, App Store: How To Use
- Movies Sarkaaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster To Be Unveiled By Mahesh Babu And Team Today At 9.09 AM!
- Sports Guardiola urges Manchester City to seal place among Europe's greats
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Vitara Brezza BS6 Petrol unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. The new compact-SUV offering from Maruti Suzuki now comes with a number of subtle updates and added features.
The new (2020) Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift now features a BS6-compliant petrol engine. This includes the 1.5-litre K15B-series unit, which also powers the Ertiga and the Ciaz models. The 1.5-litre petrol engine is mated to the brand's SHVS mild-hybrid technology as well.
The 1.5-litre four-cylinder BS6 petrol engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque. It is paired to a standard five-speed manual, with the higher variants now also receiving the optional four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Maruti Suzuki has discontinued the diesel engine on the Vitara Brezza. This is in accordance with their plans of discontinuing diesel models from its lineup altogether. The new Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift will also feature a number of subtle changes to its design, feature and equipment list, compared to the outgoing model.
This includes an updated set of headlamps, which now come with LED projector lamps with integrated LED DRLs positioned on the lower part of the headlamps cluster, a new front grille finished in chrome, with the ‘Suzuki' logo at its centre, freshly-designed alloy wheels, dual-tone paint scheme and a set of blacked-out ORVMs and LED taillights as well.
Moving inside, the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza BS6 facelift will come with the brand's new SmartPlay Studio which offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The new Vitara Brezza facelift will also feature a more premium cabin with updated upholstery for the seats, soft-touch materials on the dashboard, electric sunroof, cruise control and a host of other features, many carried over from the outgoing model as well.
Bookings for the new Vitara Brezza is expected to start soon, with deliveries beginning from the time of launch in the Indian market; expected in the coming months.
Thoughts On The Maruti Vitara Brezza BS6 Petrol Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Maruti Vitara Brezza petrol is among the most-awaited versions of compact-SUV in the Indian market. The SUV finally comes with a petrol-powered unit, capable of taking on stiff competition from its rivals.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza BS6 petrol once launched in India will continue to rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon Facelift, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300 in the Indian market.