- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Maruti Suzuki has announced the launch of the Swift Limited-Edition hatchback in the Indian market. The new Maruti Swift limited edition is available across all variants of the hatchback, with an additional cost of just Rs 24,990 over the standard model. This translates to a starting price of Rs 5.44 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
As mentioned these updates will be available across all variants of the hatchback for an additional cost. These variants include LXi, VXi, VXi AMT, ZXi, ZXi AMT, ZXi+ and ZXi+ AMT. Prices for the Maruti Swift Limited Edition hatchback starts from Rs 5.44 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 8.27 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
For the additional Rs 24,990, Maruti Suzuki will be offering the Swift Limited Edition with a host of cosmetic add-ons and updates. The interiors too get small revisions as well. These changes include Gloss-Black body kit consisting of side moulding, door visor and a rear spoiler.
The hatchback also comes with Gloss-Black garnish on the front grille, fog lamps and the taillights. The interiors of the limited edition hatchback now feature black seat covers, which match the sporty flat-bottom steering wheel and round dials.
Apart from the above changes, no other updates have been introduced on the limited edition Swift. The hatchback continues to offer all the features from its standard variants.
These standard features include LED headlamps, 15-inch alloy wheels, multifunction steering wheel, seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Maruti Suzuki's ‘SmartPlay Studio' with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control and many others.
Mechanically as well, the Maruti Swift limited edition will remain identical to the standard versions. The new limited edition hatchback will continue to be powered by a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 82bhp and 113Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Higher variants also come with the optional AMT transmission unit as well.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition Model
The Maruti Suzuki Swift limited edition model has been introduced just ahead of the festive season in the country. The new limited edition on the Swift should further help boost sales of the hatchback, which already boasts of being the best-selling car in India.