- 34 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 17 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 18 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 21 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- News Sharjeel Usmani moves HC, seeks quashing of FIR against him over speech
- Sports Doha feels like home – Kvitova after winning second Qatar Open title
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Maruti Suzuki has announced the launch of the Swift Limited-Edition hatchback in the Indian market. The new Maruti Swift limited edition is available across all variants of the hatchback, with an additional cost of just Rs 24,990 over the standard model. This translates to a starting price of Rs 5.44 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
As mentioned these updates will be available across all variants of the hatchback for an additional cost. These variants include LXi, VXi, VXi AMT, ZXi, ZXi AMT, ZXi+ and ZXi+ AMT. Prices for the Maruti Swift Limited Edition hatchback starts from Rs 5.44 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 8.27 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
For the additional Rs 24,990, Maruti Suzuki will be offering the Swift Limited Edition with a host of cosmetic add-ons and updates. The interiors too get small revisions as well. These changes include Gloss-Black body kit consisting of side moulding, door visor and a rear spoiler.
The hatchback also comes with Gloss-Black garnish on the front grille, fog lamps and the taillights. The interiors of the limited edition hatchback now feature black seat covers, which match the sporty flat-bottom steering wheel and round dials.
Apart from the above changes, no other updates have been introduced on the limited edition Swift. The hatchback continues to offer all the features from its standard variants.
These standard features include LED headlamps, 15-inch alloy wheels, multifunction steering wheel, seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Maruti Suzuki's ‘SmartPlay Studio' with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control and many others.
Mechanically as well, the Maruti Swift limited edition will remain identical to the standard versions. The new limited edition hatchback will continue to be powered by a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 82bhp and 113Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Higher variants also come with the optional AMT transmission unit as well.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition Model
The Maruti Suzuki Swift limited edition model has been introduced just ahead of the festive season in the country. The new limited edition on the Swift should further help boost sales of the hatchback, which already boasts of being the best-selling car in India.