- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 14 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Finance 3 Mid-Cap Mutual Funds With 1-Year Return Of Up To 39%
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Liverpool 0-2 Atalanta: Klopp's men stunned by second-half strikes
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Maruti Suzuki has announced the launch of the Swift Limited-Edition hatchback in the Indian market. The new Maruti Swift limited edition is available across all variants of the hatchback, with an additional cost of just Rs 24,990 over the standard model. This translates to a starting price of Rs 5.44 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
As mentioned these updates will be available across all variants of the hatchback for an additional cost. These variants include LXi, VXi, VXi AMT, ZXi, ZXi AMT, ZXi+ and ZXi+ AMT. Prices for the Maruti Swift Limited Edition hatchback starts from Rs 5.44 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 8.27 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
For the additional Rs 24,990, Maruti Suzuki will be offering the Swift Limited Edition with a host of cosmetic add-ons and updates. The interiors too get small revisions as well. These changes include Gloss-Black body kit consisting of side moulding, door visor and a rear spoiler.
The hatchback also comes with Gloss-Black garnish on the front grille, fog lamps and the taillights. The interiors of the limited edition hatchback now feature black seat covers, which match the sporty flat-bottom steering wheel and round dials.
Apart from the above changes, no other updates have been introduced on the limited edition Swift. The hatchback continues to offer all the features from its standard variants.
These standard features include LED headlamps, 15-inch alloy wheels, multifunction steering wheel, seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Maruti Suzuki's ‘SmartPlay Studio' with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control and many others.
Mechanically as well, the Maruti Swift limited edition will remain identical to the standard versions. The new limited edition hatchback will continue to be powered by a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 82bhp and 113Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Higher variants also come with the optional AMT transmission unit as well.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition Model
The Maruti Suzuki Swift limited edition model has been introduced just ahead of the festive season in the country. The new limited edition on the Swift should further help boost sales of the hatchback, which already boasts of being the best-selling car in India.