- 1 hr ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 3 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 3 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- News Officials launch online flood reporting system in Assam
- Sports CSK arrange oxygen concentrators for COVID-19 patients
- Movies Mother’s Day 2021: Himani Shivpuri, Shubhangi Atre And Farhana On Their Special Bond With Their Kids
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has announced a sales milestone for the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza BS6 model. The facelift model has registered 10,000 units in bookings in just 20 days. The SUV was unveiled at the recent Auto Expo event at Delhi.
According to the Financial Express, While a majority of the facelift model looks like the Vitara Brezza BS4 model, it does feature new LED lights, redesigned bumpers, a new set of alloy wheels, a leather wrapped steering wheel, a new touchscreen infotainment system, and new colour choices.
The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza BS6 facelift models are available with a single choice 1.5-litre K-Series four-cylinder engine that produces 104 brake horsepower and 138Nm of torque.
The engine arrives with the company's (SHVS) Smart Hybrid Vehicles by Suzuki technology, and comes mated to a five-speed manual and a four-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
Suspension duties are handled by MacPherson Strut with with coil springs at the front, and Torsion Beam with coil springs at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at the front and drum brakes at the rear.
Safety features on the upgraded Vitara Brezza BS6 facelift include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, a front seat belt warning alarm, a high-speed warning alarm, and rear parking sensors, among a host of others.
The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza BS6 models are priced between Rs 7.34 lakh and Rs 11.40 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The SUV competes with the Tata Nexon, the Mahindra XUV300, and the Hyundai Venue.
In Maruti Suzuki related news, Maruti recently discontinued the Ciaz diesel powertrain, and unlisted the variant from their official website. The diesel engine was a 1.5-litre four-cylinder unit that produced 94 brake horsepower and 225Nm of torque.
The discontinuation is part of the company's plan to phase out diesel engines before 1 April this year. Maruti is however ready to re-launch diesel engines if the markets demanded for it. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza BS6 Models Marking 10,000 Units In Bookings
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been, and possibly still is the company's best-selling compact SUV, and is one of the best-selling cars in the Indian markets.
It comes as no surprise to us that Maruti has witnessed 10,000 units in bookings. The Vitara Brezza has an impressive fan following, and we expect that the BS6, facelift models will do very well for Maruti Suzuki.