- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 3 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 6 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Movies Not For A Film Break! Esha Gupta Dropped Out Of Her Law Course In England Due To A Personal Crisis!
- Sports Vettel to retire or take sabbatical, Carlos will not be a subservient No. 2 at Ferrari: Karun Chandhok
- News SpaceX ready to launch NASA astronauts, back on home turf
- Technology Honor 9X Pro Next Sale On May 28 In India: Price, Offers, And Specification
- Lifestyle 5 Times Taapsee Pannu Flaunted Her Distinctive Style In Gorgeous Outfits On Red Carpet
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has announced a sales milestone for the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza BS6 model. The facelift model has registered 10,000 units in bookings in just 20 days. The SUV was unveiled at the recent Auto Expo event at Delhi.
According to the Financial Express, While a majority of the facelift model looks like the Vitara Brezza BS4 model, it does feature new LED lights, redesigned bumpers, a new set of alloy wheels, a leather wrapped steering wheel, a new touchscreen infotainment system, and new colour choices.
The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza BS6 facelift models are available with a single choice 1.5-litre K-Series four-cylinder engine that produces 104 brake horsepower and 138Nm of torque.
The engine arrives with the company's (SHVS) Smart Hybrid Vehicles by Suzuki technology, and comes mated to a five-speed manual and a four-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
Suspension duties are handled by MacPherson Strut with with coil springs at the front, and Torsion Beam with coil springs at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at the front and drum brakes at the rear.
Safety features on the upgraded Vitara Brezza BS6 facelift include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, a front seat belt warning alarm, a high-speed warning alarm, and rear parking sensors, among a host of others.
The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza BS6 models are priced between Rs 7.34 lakh and Rs 11.40 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The SUV competes with the Tata Nexon, the Mahindra XUV300, and the Hyundai Venue.
In Maruti Suzuki related news, Maruti recently discontinued the Ciaz diesel powertrain, and unlisted the variant from their official website. The diesel engine was a 1.5-litre four-cylinder unit that produced 94 brake horsepower and 225Nm of torque.
The discontinuation is part of the company's plan to phase out diesel engines before 1 April this year. Maruti is however ready to re-launch diesel engines if the markets demanded for it. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza BS6 Models Marking 10,000 Units In Bookings
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been, and possibly still is the company's best-selling compact SUV, and is one of the best-selling cars in the Indian markets.
It comes as no surprise to us that Maruti has witnessed 10,000 units in bookings. The Vitara Brezza has an impressive fan following, and we expect that the BS6, facelift models will do very well for Maruti Suzuki.