- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 17 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 17 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports 75 Days for Tokyo: 'Staying focused on our mission despite the hurdles,' say India Captains Manpreet and Rani
- News CM Kejriwal extends Delhi lockdown till May 17 as cases spike: Know what will be shut
- Finance 2 High Rated Small Cap Funds That Gave 1-Year Returns Over 100%
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Maruti Suzuki continues to expand its new car subscription service to new cities across the country. The company has added the Maruti Suzuki Subscribe to four new cities such as Mumbai (including Navi Mumbai and Thane), Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.
After the latest expansion of cities, the subscription service is now available in a total of eight cities across the country. This includes in Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune.
Customers can choose to subscribe to a new Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and Ertiga from Maruti Suzuki ARENA showrooms. They can also choose from a new Baleno, Ciaz and XL6, which are part of the brand's NEXA premium showroom experience.
The new subscription service allows the customer to use a brand new car without actually having to own it. Instead of the vehicle's full retail price, they will be paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that covers maintenance and insurance of the car.
Customers will pay a monthly subscription charge for Swift Lxi model starts as low as Rs 15,368 in Mumbai, Rs 15,196 in Chennai, Rs 14,665 in Ahemadabad, and Rs 14,691 in Gandhinagar for a tenure of 48 months. All prices mentioned are inclusive of all taxes.
This subscription is all-inclusive service and covers expenses like maintenance, zero depreciation insurance and 24x7 roadside assistance. After the completion of subscription tenure, the customer can upgrade the vehicle, or extend the tenure. Alternatively, they can also buy the car at market price.
Announcing the Company's customer-centric approach, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing and Sales) Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "The Maruti Suzuki Subscribe program has received encouraging response from the customers. We have received over 6,600 enquiries in the first few months of pilot launch. We are delighted to introduce the program in Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar."
Explaining the partnership, Mr Sandeep Gambhir, MD and CEO ORIX India, said, "Subscription, which started as a new concept a few months back as an initiative driven by Maruti Suzuki and ORIX India, is gaining a lot of momentum if one looks at the initial trends. We are confident that with the flexibility Subscription provides to customers, in addition to convenience and a hassle-free experience, it will surely find a lot of takers in the post-pandemic fast-changing world of mobility."
He further added, "We are witnessing an increased need from customers to have personalized and customized solutions and flexible ownership options as against the traditional ways of owning cars, and Subscription does just that. We are very excited to partner with Maruti Suzuki to take this journey ahead and open up a whole new world of possibilities for Maruti Suzuki's prospective customers."
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Expansion In India
Maruti Suzuki Subscribe new car leasing service is gradually gaining popularity in the Indian market. As a result, the company is launching the service in more cities catering to the growing demand in the country. Vehicle leasing service will help buyers to reduce the up-front cost and make it easier to own the new car.