- 43 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 16 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 16 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Technology Samsung To Launch More Flagship Galaxy Fan Edition Phones In Future
- Movies Ram Charan To Play The Lead Role In Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Next?
- Finance Prince Pipes Hits Highest Level Since Listing; Stock Jumps 232% From Its 52-Week Low
- News Farm Bills: Samajwadi Party to protest in Uttar Pradesh against farm and labour reform laws
- Sports Five most expensive right wingers in the world
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has launched the subscription-based ownership of its vehicles in Pune and Hyderabad. The auto manufacturer has tied up with Myles Automotive Technologies to provide a new and easier way to own its vehicles.
The company has added new cities to the existing list as part of its phase-wise expansion across the country. Initially, the ‘Maruti Suzuki Subscribe' was available in Gurugram and Bengaluru.
Subscribe programme offers solutions to buyers who are seeking to experience the benefits of owning a car without making a conventional purchase. The subscription service does not need an upfront payment such as downpayment, registration, insurance and more.
The company is offering models form both Arena showrooms and Nexa dealerships. This includes Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Ertiga, Baleno, Ciaz and the XL6. Customers can choose from a period of 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months for subscription tenure.
Prices for the subscription service will start from an all-inclusive monthly subscription charge of Rs 17,600 for Swift Lxi in Pune and Rs 18,350/- in Hyderabad (including taxes). Customers can also avail the buyback option to retain the vehicles, once the subscription tenure is over.
Announcing the customer-centric programme, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing and Sales), Maruti Suzuki India said, "In the changing business dynamics, many customers want to shift from public transport and shared mobility solutions to personal cars. They want mobility solutions that are easy on the pocket and do not involve long-term financial commitments."
He further added, "Maruti Suzuki Subscribe addresses these changing needs of customers. We are confident that our new offering will introduce many new customers to the brand. It will also be embraced by the millennial, who frequently look at upgrading to latest cars with flexible tenure options as low as 12 months."
The highlights of the subscription service are zero-down payment, complete car maintenance, insurance, 24x7 roadside support and no resale risk. Myles will take care of the vehicle maintenance, insurance coverage and roadside assistance through Maruti Suzuki's dealer channel.
Speaking on the partnership, Ms Sakshi Vij, Founder & CEO, Myles said, "Maruti Suzuki has been a pioneer in the Indian market and we are excited to partner with them to provide car subscription services under the Maruti Suzuki Subscribe programme. We have always believed in the power of partnership in fulfilling our mission of easier vehicle ownership solutions in the Indian market."
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Launching In Pune & Hyderabad
Customers looking to switch to personal mobility due to the pandemic, now have an easier option to own a new vehicle. The subscription service offers hasslefree ownership experience with everything including insurance and vehicle maintenance that are handled by the company.