- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 42,000 this month. The benefits include cash discount, exchange bonus, corporate discount and insurance discount offered on the entry-level hatchback by the brand.
According to our dealer source, the S-Presso is being offered with a cash discount of Rs 10,000, an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer, an insurance discount of Rs 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 2,000. This adds to a total benefit of up to Rs 42,000 offered during June 2020.
The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso is a tall-riding hatchback that was launched during Septemeber last year. Since then, the hatchback has sold in decent volume and has managed to attract more customers because of its practicality and SUVish stance.
Maruti Suzuki is offering the S-Presso with a single 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 67bhp and 90Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox, with an optional AMT automatic transmission offered on the higher-spec variants. Speaking of variants, the S-Presso is offered in 10 trim levels including three with automatic transmission.
On the inside, the S-Presso features the hatchback features a centrally-mounted digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system. The interiors of the S-Presso features coloured accents across the cabin with blacked-out trims and dual-tone seat fabric.
It also comes equipped with multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, pedestrian safety, reverse parking sensor, seat-belt reminder, high-speed warning and more. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso retails at a starting price of Rs 3.70 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 4.99 lakh. All prices are before discounts, ex-showroom (Delhi).
In related news, the S-Presso will soon be launched with a factory-fitted CNG kit. The company aims to provide more fuel-efficient engine options to buyers in the segment. The CNG variant of the S-Presso hatchback is said to have gone into production at the company manufacturing facility after it resumed operations — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Benefits In June 2020
Maruti Suzuki aims to boost sales of the S-Presso entry-level hatchback during this month. The hatchback is yet to make its impact on sales numbers in the segment over its rivals. With the current offer, the S-Presso becomes more affordable during the times of major cash crunch due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.