- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Finance SBI Is Offering 0.25% Concession On Car Loan: Check How To Avail Here
- Movies Hansika Motwani Recreates Hilarious Meme On Rakhi Sawant From Bigg Boss 14 By Yashraj Mukhate
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Nitish Rana and secret of 'Brown Munde' celebration after 50 for Kolkata Knight Riders
- News Sharad Pawar undergoes gall bladder surgery in Mumbai
- Technology DoT Issues Show-Cause Notice To Vi Over Licence Fee Dues
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Maruti Suzuki will be launching a new special-edition variant of the S-Cross called the 'Plus' variant in the Indian market. The new limited-edition will go on sale from October 11, 2020, in the country.
The new S-Cross Plus limited-edition variant is likely to be based on the Sigma trim of the standard model. The Plus variant will come equipped with a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
However, to tell it apart from the standard model, the company is expected to make a few subtle changes such as the adding trims pieces finished in chrome to the exterior of the S-Cross Plus variant.
On the inside, it could feature a few subtle changes such as a new upholstery with contrast stitching along with a few other changes. All the changes made to the special-edition model will be revealed at the time of its launch.
Apart from a few cosmetic changes, all other design and features are expected to remain the same as the standard model of the S-Cross crossover hatchback.
2020 Maruti S-Cross is offered in a total of four variants: Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. Except the Sigma trim all are offered with an optional automatic transmission. The S-Cross currently retails between Rs 8.39 and Rs 12.39 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The S-Cross BS6 is powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine with the Suzuki's ‘SHVS' mild-hybrid technology. The engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The company will offer an optional four-speed torque-converter as well.
The 2020 S-Cross features LED headlamps, tail lamps, dual-tone alloy wheels, semi-digital instrument cluster, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD and a rear parking camera, steering mounted controls, keyless entry and more.
The S-Cross is offered in a total of five colour options: Nexa Blue, Caffeine Brown, Granite Grey, Pearl Arctic White and Premium Silver. Maruti Suzuki continues to sell the S-Cross exclusively through the brand's premium NEXA dealerships.
According to Maruti Suzuki, the S-Cross rival the other mid-size SUV segment in the market such as the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, and the Nissan Kicks; among others.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Plus Limited Edition Variant To Launch In India
Maruti Suzuki is looking to launch a limited-edition model of its popular S-Cross crossover hatchback as the market prepares for the upcoming festive season in the country. The company aims to boost sales by offering a unique product during the upcoming festive season in the Indian market.