- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 4 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Maruti Suzuki will be launching a new special-edition variant of the S-Cross called the 'Plus' variant in the Indian market. The new limited-edition will go on sale from October 11, 2020, in the country.
The new S-Cross Plus limited-edition variant is likely to be based on the Sigma trim of the standard model. The Plus variant will come equipped with a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
However, to tell it apart from the standard model, the company is expected to make a few subtle changes such as the adding trims pieces finished in chrome to the exterior of the S-Cross Plus variant.
On the inside, it could feature a few subtle changes such as a new upholstery with contrast stitching along with a few other changes. All the changes made to the special-edition model will be revealed at the time of its launch.
Apart from a few cosmetic changes, all other design and features are expected to remain the same as the standard model of the S-Cross crossover hatchback.
2020 Maruti S-Cross is offered in a total of four variants: Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. Except the Sigma trim all are offered with an optional automatic transmission. The S-Cross currently retails between Rs 8.39 and Rs 12.39 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The S-Cross BS6 is powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine with the Suzuki's ‘SHVS' mild-hybrid technology. The engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The company will offer an optional four-speed torque-converter as well.
The 2020 S-Cross features LED headlamps, tail lamps, dual-tone alloy wheels, semi-digital instrument cluster, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD and a rear parking camera, steering mounted controls, keyless entry and more.
The S-Cross is offered in a total of five colour options: Nexa Blue, Caffeine Brown, Granite Grey, Pearl Arctic White and Premium Silver. Maruti Suzuki continues to sell the S-Cross exclusively through the brand's premium NEXA dealerships.
According to Maruti Suzuki, the S-Cross rival the other mid-size SUV segment in the market such as the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, and the Nissan Kicks; among others.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Plus Limited Edition Variant To Launch In India
Maruti Suzuki is looking to launch a limited-edition model of its popular S-Cross crossover hatchback as the market prepares for the upcoming festive season in the country. The company aims to boost sales by offering a unique product during the upcoming festive season in the Indian market.