- 40 min ago BYD T3 Electric Cargo Van Spotted On Test In India — Pioneering EVs In The Cargo Van Segment
- 13 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 14 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- News Kumbh COVID test scam: Uttarakhand police forms SIT
- Movies RIP Milkha Singh: Farhan Akhtar, Akshay Kumar And Other Celebs Mourn Legendary Sprinter's Demise
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged Today: Check Rates
- Technology Nothing 'Ear 1' TWS Earbuds Launch Delayed Till Late Summer
- Sports Argentina 1-0 Uruguay: Messi lifts La Albiceleste to first Copa America win
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Maruti Suzuki just a few days ahead of the festive season in India, which is Diwali, has released a new teaser for the Baleno, with the tagline that says "A big surprise is coming soon!". However, we do not know any more details regarding the new Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
We can expect the new Baleno to be a turbo petrol variant just like the company offered the ‘RS' version of the Baleno, which had a 1.0-litre, turbocharged, three-cylinder petrol engine. The Baleno RS was discontinued earlier this due to the poor sales. However, the RS was capable of generating around 100bhp of power and 150Nm of peak torque. The engine was mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The Baleno gets a projector headlight set up at the front and the lighting setup is LED. The car also gets bright LED DRLs. It also gets a fair amount of chrome and looks pretty nice when seen from the front.
On the inside, we are expecting the upcoming Baleno to get a dual-tone interior and a touchscreen infotainment system that also supports AndroidAuto and Apple Carplay.
In other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the Baleno premium hatchback sales crossed the 8 lakh milestone mark since its inception in India. The premium hatchback was added to the company's portfolio back in 2015 and was among the first models to be sold in the brand's Nexa Experience premium retail store.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno
We expect the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno to be a fast car and if it will be fitted with a turbo petrol engine then for sure it will sell in big numbers as in the recent past, the 1.0-litre turbo petrol engines have gained a lot of popularity.