- 1 hr ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 17 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Day 3 Lunch update: Washington Sundar 96 propel hosts
- Technology How To Activate International Roaming Services On Vi Prepaid And Postpaid Packs
- News Pakistan PM Imran Khan confident ahead of trust vote in Parliament
- Movies Mrunal Thakur Recalls Being Told She Can't Make It In Bollywood; 'They Said You Are Only Good For Television'
- Lifestyle Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear
- Finance Best Home Loans With The Cheapest Interest Rates Starting From 6.65%
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Maruti Suzuki just a few days ahead of the festive season in India, which is Diwali, has released a new teaser for the Baleno, with the tagline that says "A big surprise is coming soon!". However, we do not know any more details regarding the new Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
We can expect the new Baleno to be a turbo petrol variant just like the company offered the ‘RS' version of the Baleno, which had a 1.0-litre, turbocharged, three-cylinder petrol engine. The Baleno RS was discontinued earlier this due to the poor sales. However, the RS was capable of generating around 100bhp of power and 150Nm of peak torque. The engine was mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The Baleno gets a projector headlight set up at the front and the lighting setup is LED. The car also gets bright LED DRLs. It also gets a fair amount of chrome and looks pretty nice when seen from the front.
On the inside, we are expecting the upcoming Baleno to get a dual-tone interior and a touchscreen infotainment system that also supports AndroidAuto and Apple Carplay.
In other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the Baleno premium hatchback sales crossed the 8 lakh milestone mark since its inception in India. The premium hatchback was added to the company's portfolio back in 2015 and was among the first models to be sold in the brand's Nexa Experience premium retail store.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno
We expect the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno to be a fast car and if it will be fitted with a turbo petrol engine then for sure it will sell in big numbers as in the recent past, the 1.0-litre turbo petrol engines have gained a lot of popularity.