- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- Finance Nifty, Sensex End Firm On RBI's MPC Decision
- News Uttar Pradesh Police stops wedding under 'Love Jihad' pretext
- Sports BBL 2020-21 | Brisbane Heat spinner Mujeeb ur Rahman tests positive for Covid 19
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Maruti Suzuki just a few days ahead of the festive season in India, which is Diwali, has released a new teaser for the Baleno, with the tagline that says "A big surprise is coming soon!". However, we do not know any more details regarding the new Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
We can expect the new Baleno to be a turbo petrol variant just like the company offered the ‘RS' version of the Baleno, which had a 1.0-litre, turbocharged, three-cylinder petrol engine. The Baleno RS was discontinued earlier this due to the poor sales. However, the RS was capable of generating around 100bhp of power and 150Nm of peak torque. The engine was mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The Baleno gets a projector headlight set up at the front and the lighting setup is LED. The car also gets bright LED DRLs. It also gets a fair amount of chrome and looks pretty nice when seen from the front.
On the inside, we are expecting the upcoming Baleno to get a dual-tone interior and a touchscreen infotainment system that also supports AndroidAuto and Apple Carplay.
In other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the Baleno premium hatchback sales crossed the 8 lakh milestone mark since its inception in India. The premium hatchback was added to the company's portfolio back in 2015 and was among the first models to be sold in the brand's Nexa Experience premium retail store.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno
We expect the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno to be a fast car and if it will be fitted with a turbo petrol engine then for sure it will sell in big numbers as in the recent past, the 1.0-litre turbo petrol engines have gained a lot of popularity.