- 1 hr ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- 16 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 17 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- Sports Belinda Clark quits Cricket Australia
- News Avoid nations hit hard by COVID-19: Beijing to frozen food importers
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10T Series India Launch Set For Mid-October: What To Expect?
- Movies #RIPManishaValmiki: Kangana Ranaut, Richa Chadha And Others Demand Justice For Hathras Victim
- Finance Gold Price Climbs Ahead of Trump-Biden Debate
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal’s Little Black Dress Is All You Need To Rock The Saturday Night Party-Perfect Look
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
India's largest car manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki, has announced that it has received 5,000 bookings via its online platform since the lockdown has been lifted partially. The brand's Manesar facility has also partially resumed operations, with limited manpower considering the partial lockdown is here to stay for the foreseeable future. MSIL also said that their facility has dispatched 2,300 vehicles to dealers across the country.
The manufacturer has also confirmed that 1,900 of its workshops and 2,500 touch points (that account for 33 per cent of its national sales network) have resumed operations. The company also said that 60 per cent of its operational sales points are based in rural areas as a majority of the metro cities in the country are still flagged as containment zones.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has also issued a comprehensive standard operating procedure to its dealers' network. This new set of operating procedures have been issued with the sole aim of ensuring safety, well being, and hygiene are maintained across all sales points and other premises that are used by its staff and its customers.
The standard operating procedures dictate that all the brand's dealerships have to comply with all social distancing rules and guidelines. Customers will be served only after they book an appointment before visiting their closest dealer, and staff will cater to customers and prospective buyers on a one-on-one basis.
All sales & service staff, and customers will have to undergo a compulsory thermal scan before entering any of Maruti's premises, test drives will be offered only if customers insist, and seats of test-drive vehicles will be wrapped with a disposable cover that will be replaced after every drive.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Receiving 5,000 Bookings Via Its Online Sales Platform
This is fantastic news considering April was an absolute disaster as far as sales were concerned. To begin with 5,000 bookings via an online sales platform is commendable bearing in mind that most folks have changed spending patterns. We're excited about the possibility that things might go back to a new normal soon! Congratulations to Maruti Suzuki for having achieved these numbers!