- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 6 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 7 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 8 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Maruti Suzuki launched the Vitara Brezza compact SUV in 2016 in the Indian market. Since its inception, the Brezza has got an overwhelming response for the customers and have sold in big numbers. Maruti is celebrating 5.5 Lakh units of the Vitara Brezza sold in this short period.
Speaking on the success, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "Since its launch, Vitara Brezza has dominated the compact SUV segment. As a trendsetter, it clicked with the passion of the SUV buyer, with its bold design language, powerful performance and sporty character. It quickly went on to become the most awarded compact SUV as well as dominated the sales charts. With the introduction of the powerful 1.5L petrol engine along with numerous design updates, Vitara Brezza has further delighted the customers and cemented its pole position in the segment. This 5.5 lakh sales milestone of Vitara Brezza has been a marquee statement of our endeavour to consistently innovate and strengthen Maruti Suzuki's portfolio in line with the current consumer preferences and market trends."
The company, earlier this year, launched the all-new Vitara Brezza and it has already sold over 32,000 units within a short span of 6 months. Prices for the compact-SUV starts at Rs 7.34 lakh, while the top-of-the-line variant is priced at Rs 11.40 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2020 Vitara Brezza received a mild facelift with a few changes made to the SUV. It includes a new LED headlamp design with integrated DRLs, the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a new leather-wrapped steering wheel, auto-dimming IRVMs and many more.
Mechanically, the Vitara Brezza is powered by a single 1.5-litre petrol engine that features the brand's (SVHS) mild-hybrid technology. The unit produces 104bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. It comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Vitara Brezza
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been a popular choice of compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Vitara Brezza goes up against the likes of the Tata Nexon, Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300, and Ford Ecosport in the Indian market.