- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- News India’s victory over Pak in 1971: Victory flame reaches Nainital
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Maruti Suzuki launched the Vitara Brezza compact SUV in 2016 in the Indian market. Since its inception, the Brezza has got an overwhelming response for the customers and have sold in big numbers. Maruti is celebrating 5.5 Lakh units of the Vitara Brezza sold in this short period.
Speaking on the success, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "Since its launch, Vitara Brezza has dominated the compact SUV segment. As a trendsetter, it clicked with the passion of the SUV buyer, with its bold design language, powerful performance and sporty character. It quickly went on to become the most awarded compact SUV as well as dominated the sales charts. With the introduction of the powerful 1.5L petrol engine along with numerous design updates, Vitara Brezza has further delighted the customers and cemented its pole position in the segment. This 5.5 lakh sales milestone of Vitara Brezza has been a marquee statement of our endeavour to consistently innovate and strengthen Maruti Suzuki's portfolio in line with the current consumer preferences and market trends."
The company, earlier this year, launched the all-new Vitara Brezza and it has already sold over 32,000 units within a short span of 6 months. Prices for the compact-SUV starts at Rs 7.34 lakh, while the top-of-the-line variant is priced at Rs 11.40 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2020 Vitara Brezza received a mild facelift with a few changes made to the SUV. It includes a new LED headlamp design with integrated DRLs, the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a new leather-wrapped steering wheel, auto-dimming IRVMs and many more.
Mechanically, the Vitara Brezza is powered by a single 1.5-litre petrol engine that features the brand's (SVHS) mild-hybrid technology. The unit produces 104bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. It comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Vitara Brezza
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been a popular choice of compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Vitara Brezza goes up against the likes of the Tata Nexon, Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300, and Ford Ecosport in the Indian market.