- 1 hr ago MG ZS Petrol Could Be Called Astor In India: Will Rival The Hyundai Creta
- 1 hr ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: MG Motor India Register A Massive 215% Yearly Sales Growth With 4329 Units
- 2 hrs ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Variants Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Read More!
- 3 hrs ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- News Spectrum auctions underway; 2,251.25 megahertz radiowaves valued at Rs 3.92 lakh cr up for bidding
- Technology Flipkart Apple Days March 2021: Discount Offers On Apple iPhones
- Sports Swiss Open: PV Sindhu, Saina Nehwal may face off in semifinals; all eyes on Chirag-Satwik
- Finance SGB Twelfth Tranche Opens For Investment: Should You Invest?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Shares A Throwback Picture; Recalls Childhood Memories That Pierced Her Heart
- Lifestyle Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning, Kaley Cuoco And Other Celebs Sizzle In Their Fashionable Gowns
- Education JEE Main Response Sheet 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Maruti Suzuki has launched a new PM 2.5 AC filter in the Indian market. The company is providing the AC filter as an options accessory with a select range of models available in Arena and Nexa showrooms.
This includes the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Dzire, Ertiga and the Vitara Brezza. The Nexa range consists of the Ignis, Baleno, XL6, Ciaz, and the S-Cross. The PM 2.5 AC filter is priced at Rs 599.
A cabin air purifier or high-quality air conditioning filter have become a necessity in the vehicle for protection against the outside polluted environment. The importance of this feature has grown substantially in recent times due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a result, most manufacturers have added either an in-cabin air purifier such as Kia Motors, Hyundai. On the other hand, the company is offering a PM 2.5 air conditioning filter to providing clean air for the occupants.
The PM 2.5 consists of pollution generated from vehicles, construction equipment, burning of wood, and grass fire as well. Having your vehicle equipped with an AC filter to tackle PM 2.5 pollution will help to control the air quality inside the cabin.
The PM 2,5 AC filter from Maruti Suzuki is made up of a high quality, electrostatic non-woven fabric. The construction and material choice help the filter remove dust, dirt, smoke, fly ash etc., but also PM 2.5 level particulates.
In comparison, the regular filter (PM 10) is unable to filter smog, tobacco smoke and diesel smoke, all of which can be filtered using a PM 2.5 unit. This help provides clean air to occupants by protecting them from a polluted and contaminated environment.
As per the carmaker, the filter needs to be replaced after every 10,000km or once a year, whichever is earlier. The company also recommends a filter replacement under the following conditions: poor ventilation, Inefficient air conditioning and longer time required to clear the mist from the windshield.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki PM 2.5 AC Filter Optional Accessory Launched In India
Maruti Suzuki aims to provide its customers with an enhanced experience while travelling by using the new PM 2.5 AC filter. Apart from an enhanced feel, it will also help protect from the polluted air and filter most of the particles, which cannot be handled from a standard filter.