- 14 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 18 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Movies Anushka Sharma Gets A Congratulatory Gift From Sabyasachi With Her And Virat Kohli's Initials On It
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Maruti Suzuki has launched a new PM 2.5 AC filter in the Indian market. The company is providing the AC filter as an options accessory with a select range of models available in Arena and Nexa showrooms.
This includes the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Dzire, Ertiga and the Vitara Brezza. The Nexa range consists of the Ignis, Baleno, XL6, Ciaz, and the S-Cross. The PM 2.5 AC filter is priced at Rs 599.
A cabin air purifier or high-quality air conditioning filter have become a necessity in the vehicle for protection against the outside polluted environment. The importance of this feature has grown substantially in recent times due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a result, most manufacturers have added either an in-cabin air purifier such as Kia Motors, Hyundai. On the other hand, the company is offering a PM 2.5 air conditioning filter to providing clean air for the occupants.
The PM 2.5 consists of pollution generated from vehicles, construction equipment, burning of wood, and grass fire as well. Having your vehicle equipped with an AC filter to tackle PM 2.5 pollution will help to control the air quality inside the cabin.
The PM 2,5 AC filter from Maruti Suzuki is made up of a high quality, electrostatic non-woven fabric. The construction and material choice help the filter remove dust, dirt, smoke, fly ash etc., but also PM 2.5 level particulates.
In comparison, the regular filter (PM 10) is unable to filter smog, tobacco smoke and diesel smoke, all of which can be filtered using a PM 2.5 unit. This help provides clean air to occupants by protecting them from a polluted and contaminated environment.
As per the carmaker, the filter needs to be replaced after every 10,000km or once a year, whichever is earlier. The company also recommends a filter replacement under the following conditions: poor ventilation, Inefficient air conditioning and longer time required to clear the mist from the windshield.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki PM 2.5 AC Filter Optional Accessory Launched In India
Maruti Suzuki aims to provide its customers with an enhanced experience while travelling by using the new PM 2.5 AC filter. Apart from an enhanced feel, it will also help protect from the polluted air and filter most of the particles, which cannot be handled from a standard filter.