- 17 min ago MG Motor India & Devnandan Gases Increase Medical Oxygen Production By 31%: Read More!
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Hyundai Creta
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-Door To Unveil Next Year: Could Feature A Turbo-Petrol Engine
- 2 hrs ago 100 MG Hector Ambulances To Be Delivered In Maharashtra: MG Motor India to The Rescue
- Movies Akshay Kumar Talks About His First Film With Amitabh Bachchan Ek Rishtaa Completing 20 Years
- News Delhi High Court stays trial in INX Media case
- Sports Bancroft backtracks on claims, says no new information to offer in ball-tampering scandal
- Finance Inflation From Dec’20 Is Higher Than Reported Numbers: SBI Report
- Technology Asus ZenFone 8 To Be Labelled Asus 8Z In India; Is There Something New?
- Lifestyle Summer Makeup Trends: Fiery Eye Makeup You Can Try This Season
- Education BPSC 66th Mains Exam Postponed Due To COVID
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Maruti Suzuki has launched a new PM 2.5 AC filter in the Indian market. The company is providing the AC filter as an options accessory with a select range of models available in Arena and Nexa showrooms.
This includes the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Dzire, Ertiga and the Vitara Brezza. The Nexa range consists of the Ignis, Baleno, XL6, Ciaz, and the S-Cross. The PM 2.5 AC filter is priced at Rs 599.
A cabin air purifier or high-quality air conditioning filter have become a necessity in the vehicle for protection against the outside polluted environment. The importance of this feature has grown substantially in recent times due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a result, most manufacturers have added either an in-cabin air purifier such as Kia Motors, Hyundai. On the other hand, the company is offering a PM 2.5 air conditioning filter to providing clean air for the occupants.
The PM 2.5 consists of pollution generated from vehicles, construction equipment, burning of wood, and grass fire as well. Having your vehicle equipped with an AC filter to tackle PM 2.5 pollution will help to control the air quality inside the cabin.
The PM 2,5 AC filter from Maruti Suzuki is made up of a high quality, electrostatic non-woven fabric. The construction and material choice help the filter remove dust, dirt, smoke, fly ash etc., but also PM 2.5 level particulates.
In comparison, the regular filter (PM 10) is unable to filter smog, tobacco smoke and diesel smoke, all of which can be filtered using a PM 2.5 unit. This help provides clean air to occupants by protecting them from a polluted and contaminated environment.
As per the carmaker, the filter needs to be replaced after every 10,000km or once a year, whichever is earlier. The company also recommends a filter replacement under the following conditions: poor ventilation, Inefficient air conditioning and longer time required to clear the mist from the windshield.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki PM 2.5 AC Filter Optional Accessory Launched In India
Maruti Suzuki aims to provide its customers with an enhanced experience while travelling by using the new PM 2.5 AC filter. Apart from an enhanced feel, it will also help protect from the polluted air and filter most of the particles, which cannot be handled from a standard filter.