- 4 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Krishna, Manvir help ATKMB triumph in historic derby
- News Time for KCR, TRS regime to go: JP Nadda
- Movies KBC 12: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question Related To Slumdog Millionaire That Stumped Ankush Sharma?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Maruti Suzuki has introduced a Special June Offer on its NEXA models - Ciaz, XL6, Baleno and the Ignis. The benefit starts at Rs 10,000 for the XL6 and goes all the way up to Rs 35,000 for the Ciaz. These benefits are applicable for cars purchased in Karnataka state for the month of June 2020 only.
The XL6 gets benefits up to Rs 10,000. The XL6 will be powered by the K15B 1.5-litre naturally aspirated, four-cylinder, petrol engine. This unit will produce 104.69bhp of maximum power at 6,000rpm and 138Nm of peak torque at 4,400 rpm. The engine is expected to come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission or a 4-speed automatic transmission. It will also feature the dual-battery mild-hybrid system. Unfortunately, there will be no diesel option for the XL6.
Next up is the Ciaz, which will get benefits up to Rs 35,000. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz was the first model in the brand's product lineup to receive the company's in-house developed 1.5-litre K15-series petrol engine. This unit churns out 104bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox, with the optional 4-speed automatic transmission as well.
Then there is the Baleno, which will get benefits up to Rs 28,000. The hatchback is powered by the 1.2-litre VVT and the 1.2-litre DualJet, Dual VVT petrol engines. The engines pump-out 81.8 bhp and 88.5 bhp of power respectively. Torque output for both the engines is the same at 113Nm. The VVT engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or a CVT gearbox. On the other hand, the DualJet, Dual VVT comes coupled only with a 5-speed manual.
Last, but not the least, is the Ignis, which comes with benefits of up to Rs 28,000. The Ignis is powered by the 1.2-litre BS6 petrol engine and produces 83bhp of power and 113Nm of peak torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission as standard. The Suzuki Ignis is also offered with an optional five-speed AMT transmission on the mid-spec and the top-spec trims of the hatchback.
Thoughts About The Special June Offer By Maruti Suzuki
Through this special June offers and discounts, Maruti Suzuki will be able to attract quite a few customers, plus if the customer takes advantage of these offers, they will benefit from it.