- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 6 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 8 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Maruti Suzuki has introduced a Special June Offer on its NEXA models - Ciaz, XL6, Baleno and the Ignis. The benefit starts at Rs 10,000 for the XL6 and goes all the way up to Rs 35,000 for the Ciaz. These benefits are applicable for cars purchased in Karnataka state for the month of June 2020 only.
The XL6 gets benefits up to Rs 10,000. The XL6 will be powered by the K15B 1.5-litre naturally aspirated, four-cylinder, petrol engine. This unit will produce 104.69bhp of maximum power at 6,000rpm and 138Nm of peak torque at 4,400 rpm. The engine is expected to come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission or a 4-speed automatic transmission. It will also feature the dual-battery mild-hybrid system. Unfortunately, there will be no diesel option for the XL6.
Next up is the Ciaz, which will get benefits up to Rs 35,000. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz was the first model in the brand's product lineup to receive the company's in-house developed 1.5-litre K15-series petrol engine. This unit churns out 104bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox, with the optional 4-speed automatic transmission as well.
Then there is the Baleno, which will get benefits up to Rs 28,000. The hatchback is powered by the 1.2-litre VVT and the 1.2-litre DualJet, Dual VVT petrol engines. The engines pump-out 81.8 bhp and 88.5 bhp of power respectively. Torque output for both the engines is the same at 113Nm. The VVT engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or a CVT gearbox. On the other hand, the DualJet, Dual VVT comes coupled only with a 5-speed manual.
Last, but not the least, is the Ignis, which comes with benefits of up to Rs 28,000. The Ignis is powered by the 1.2-litre BS6 petrol engine and produces 83bhp of power and 113Nm of peak torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission as standard. The Suzuki Ignis is also offered with an optional five-speed AMT transmission on the mid-spec and the top-spec trims of the hatchback.
Thoughts About The Special June Offer By Maruti Suzuki
Through this special June offers and discounts, Maruti Suzuki will be able to attract quite a few customers, plus if the customer takes advantage of these offers, they will benefit from it.