- 36 min ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 3 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- Sports India pacer Shardul Thakur conferred award at Palghar
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- News Tractor rally violence: Farmers call-off protest at Chilla border, BKU Lok Shakti continues stir
- Movies DDLJ’s Occupancy Of 200 To 300 People Is Solely ‘Saving’ Maratha Mandir, Says Executive Director
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
- Education Martyr’s Day 2021: Remembering Gandhi On His Death Anniversary
Maruti Suzuki India has recently announced a Monsoon Campaign program for customers across India. The Company is offering a complimentary monsoon-ready vehicle health check under this initiative.
Maruti Suzuki also mentioned that under this program, the vehicles will be inspected by trained and expert service technicians on a predefined checklist to ensure trouble-free performance during the rainy season. However, the main objective of organizing this campaign is to ensure the optimal performance of the vehicles, which is very important during the monsoon season. Customers can avail the benefits of the campaign until July 31, 2020.
So what does the company check and repair during this campaign? Maruti Suzuki will ensure that the wiper blades, brake pads, rust smash, brake-fluid, AC evaporator cleaner and rain repellant, among others, are checked and replace certain parts that are damaged. Maruti Suzuki requests the customers to use only Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts and Accessories as it will keep the vehicles in good health.
In Other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the XL5 (premium version of the popular WagonR) was spotted testing once again in Gurugram. The car gets a split headlamp setup, a tweaked air dam on the front bumper, with the fog lamps positioned on either end, a sleek grille, and some small changes at the rear to make it look slightly different than the Wagon R. Although the XL5 also gets 15-inch alloy wheels, the overall silhouette looks very similar to the Wagon R.
On the inside, as seen from the previous spy pics, the Maruti Suzuki XL5 will feature a similar cabin design and layout as seen on the standard Wagon R. Some features in the XL5 will be getting a climate control air-con unit and the 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
In terms of engine options, the new Maruti XL5 is likely to be powered by a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre K12B petrol unit, which also powers the WagonR. Power output will remain the same at 82bhp of power and 114Nm of peak torque. It will come paired with the same five-speed manual transmission with the optional AGS automatic gearbox also on offer.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Monsoon Campaign
Through this campaign, the company will ensure that the customer's car is ready to hit the road during the peak monsoon season. We request the customers to avail the benefits of this campaign as the chances of risk increase during the monsoons.