- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 8 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Suzuki India has recently announced a Monsoon Campaign program for customers across India. The Company is offering a complimentary monsoon-ready vehicle health check under this initiative.
Maruti Suzuki also mentioned that under this program, the vehicles will be inspected by trained and expert service technicians on a predefined checklist to ensure trouble-free performance during the rainy season. However, the main objective of organizing this campaign is to ensure the optimal performance of the vehicles, which is very important during the monsoon season. Customers can avail the benefits of the campaign until July 31, 2020.
So what does the company check and repair during this campaign? Maruti Suzuki will ensure that the wiper blades, brake pads, rust smash, brake-fluid, AC evaporator cleaner and rain repellant, among others, are checked and replace certain parts that are damaged. Maruti Suzuki requests the customers to use only Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts and Accessories as it will keep the vehicles in good health.
In Other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the XL5 (premium version of the popular WagonR) was spotted testing once again in Gurugram. The car gets a split headlamp setup, a tweaked air dam on the front bumper, with the fog lamps positioned on either end, a sleek grille, and some small changes at the rear to make it look slightly different than the Wagon R. Although the XL5 also gets 15-inch alloy wheels, the overall silhouette looks very similar to the Wagon R.
On the inside, as seen from the previous spy pics, the Maruti Suzuki XL5 will feature a similar cabin design and layout as seen on the standard Wagon R. Some features in the XL5 will be getting a climate control air-con unit and the 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
In terms of engine options, the new Maruti XL5 is likely to be powered by a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre K12B petrol unit, which also powers the WagonR. Power output will remain the same at 82bhp of power and 114Nm of peak torque. It will come paired with the same five-speed manual transmission with the optional AGS automatic gearbox also on offer.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Monsoon Campaign
Through this campaign, the company will ensure that the customer's car is ready to hit the road during the peak monsoon season. We request the customers to avail the benefits of this campaign as the chances of risk increase during the monsoons.