- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- News Yediyurappa defers decision to add Lingayats in backward caste list
- Movies The Hindi Rights Of Dhruva Sarja’s Pogaru Sold For Rs 7.2 Crore, The Film May Release On December 25 Or January 14
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Krishna, Manvir help ATKMB triumph in historic derby
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has launched a unique loyalty program - Maruti Suzuki Rewards that will cover all passenger vehicle customers from ARENA, NEXA and the True Value outlets.
The Maruti Suzuki Rewards is a comprehensive program that comes with a range of benefits on purchase of an additional car, service, Maruti Insurance, accessories, customer referrals and several other benefits. It is a card-less program and all information and transactions alerts will be sent digitally to the customer's registered mobile number. To get the benefits of the program, customers can log in to www.marutisuzuki.com or www.nexaexperience.com and fill in their details.
Speaking on the launch of this initiative, Kenichi Ayukawa, MD & CEO, Maruti Suzuki India said, "Maruti Suzuki Rewards reinforces our commitment to offer a bouquet of delightful services to customers. This new loyalty program takes this spirit forward and brings together some of the finest benefits. It offers flexibility to the members to use the benefits as per their need and climb up the tier ladder of the loyalty program to avail special and exclusive benefits. The Maruti Suzuki Rewards program will be accepted at all Maruti Suzuki dealerships across India. The rewards can be used for redemption against vehicle service, purchase of accessories, genuine parts, extended warranty and insurance or enrolling with our driving schools."
Under the program, customers will be classified into four tiers - Member, Silver, Gold and Platinum. They will also be rewarded with badges that will give them a chance to unlock access to exclusive events and offer from the company.
Existing members of the AutoCard and MyNexa program can upgrade to the all-new Maruti Suzuki Rewards without any additional fee and the point value balance from the previous program will be carried forward to the new one.
In Other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the company recently launched the S-Presso hatchback with a factory-fitted S-CNG technology with a starting price of Rs 4.84 lakh, ex-showroom. The S-Presso CNG model is offered in four variants: LXi, LXi (O), VXi and VXi(O).
Thoughts About The New Program By Maruti Suzuki
If the customers opt for this program then they will be benefiting from it big time in the near future. On the other hand, Maruti Suzuki will be able to attract more customers by launching such programs.