- 4 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 5 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 6 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has launched a unique loyalty program - Maruti Suzuki Rewards that will cover all passenger vehicle customers from ARENA, NEXA and the True Value outlets.
The Maruti Suzuki Rewards is a comprehensive program that comes with a range of benefits on purchase of an additional car, service, Maruti Insurance, accessories, customer referrals and several other benefits. It is a card-less program and all information and transactions alerts will be sent digitally to the customer's registered mobile number. To get the benefits of the program, customers can log in to www.marutisuzuki.com or www.nexaexperience.com and fill in their details.
Speaking on the launch of this initiative, Kenichi Ayukawa, MD & CEO, Maruti Suzuki India said, "Maruti Suzuki Rewards reinforces our commitment to offer a bouquet of delightful services to customers. This new loyalty program takes this spirit forward and brings together some of the finest benefits. It offers flexibility to the members to use the benefits as per their need and climb up the tier ladder of the loyalty program to avail special and exclusive benefits. The Maruti Suzuki Rewards program will be accepted at all Maruti Suzuki dealerships across India. The rewards can be used for redemption against vehicle service, purchase of accessories, genuine parts, extended warranty and insurance or enrolling with our driving schools."
Under the program, customers will be classified into four tiers - Member, Silver, Gold and Platinum. They will also be rewarded with badges that will give them a chance to unlock access to exclusive events and offer from the company.
Existing members of the AutoCard and MyNexa program can upgrade to the all-new Maruti Suzuki Rewards without any additional fee and the point value balance from the previous program will be carried forward to the new one.
In Other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the company recently launched the S-Presso hatchback with a factory-fitted S-CNG technology with a starting price of Rs 4.84 lakh, ex-showroom. The S-Presso CNG model is offered in four variants: LXi, LXi (O), VXi and VXi(O).
Thoughts About The New Program By Maruti Suzuki
If the customers opt for this program then they will be benefiting from it big time in the near future. On the other hand, Maruti Suzuki will be able to attract more customers by launching such programs.