- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Maruti Suzuki is said to be working on a new version of their compact sedan, the Dzire. The 2020 Maruti Suzuki Dizre is expected to launch next month with a new petrol engine. The upcoming compact sedan has been spotted testing ahead of its launch.
According to the spy images from Gaadiwaadi, we can see that the front profile of the new facelift Dizre has undergone design revision. Although, the upcoming model retains its hexagonal shape of the grille with chrome lip. However, the grille is now extended down to merge with the air dam.
The front fog-lamp housings are redesigned with new chrome inserts around the housing, and the front number plate position is also changed on the new model as well. Apart from the changes on the front, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire facelift model is expected to feature subtle changes at the rear, along with a new alloy wheel design.
The interiors of the upcoming 2020 Dzire are expected to feature Maruti's new SmartPlay Studio infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature new seat fabrics and upholstery, and new faux-wood design as well.
The biggest change to the upcoming facelift Dzire will be its new BS-VI compliant engine. The new motor is Maruti's 1.2-litre K12C DualJet petrol engine that debuted in the Baleno hatchback last year. The 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine is expected to produce 90bhp. This makes it more powerful than the outgoing model by 7bhp.
The new petrol engine is not only powerful but is expected to be more efficient and produce lesser missions as compared to the current petrol engine. The Dzire petrol variant is already the most fuel-efficient car in its class, the new engine will only make it better.
The new Dzire, when launched, will rival the Honda Amaze, Ford Aspire, Hyundai Aura, Volkswagen Ameo; among others.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Dzire Facelift Spied
Maruti Suzuki Dzire was updated to the third-generation model back in 2017. The compact sedan is due for a facelift update. With the newly updated rivals in the compact-sedan segment, Maruti plans to retain the Dzire's title of being the best selling compact-sedan.