- 57 min ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 1 hr ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- News No jamun trees uprooted in Central Vista Avenue revamp: Hardeep Singh Puri
- Movies Sitar Player Prateek Chaudhuri Passes Away Due To Covid-19 Complications
- Sports COVID-19: Moscow Olympic gold medallist and former hockey coach MK Kaushik dead
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Maruti Suzuki has commenced exports of its S-Presso hatchback to the Asian, Latin American and African markets. India's best-selling car manufacturer made the announcement regarding the S-Presso's exports just a few months after the entry-level hatchback's launch.
It was in September 2019 that Maruti Suzuki launched the S-Presso. In terms of design, the S-Presso is a car that stands out. Though it is categorised as a hatchback, it has the design and styling of an SUV, which we Indians prefer.
It offered spacious interiors and funky styling. Hence, it came as no surprise that the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso sold very well. Even amidst the slowdown in the Indian auto industry, the S-Presso caught on really well. Over 5,000 units of the S-Presso were sold in September 2019 and the sales doubled in October when it sold 10,634 units.
In total, Maruti Suzuki has sold over 35,000 units of the S-Presso and it seems like the sales are increasing with every passing month. Now that Maruti Suzuki has started exports of the S-Presso, we can expect the hatchback to clock more sales numbers than ever before.
Kenichi Ayukawa, Managing Director & CEO, Maruti Suzuki India Limited said, "S-PRESSO is a true symbol of Make in India. It is widely appreciated by customers in India and we are confident of its acceptance in international markets. With S-PRESSO we are looking to make in-roads in many new markets."
The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso is built at Maruti Suzuki's Manesar plant and is then transported to the Mundra port in Gujarat for exports. Large car-ferrying ships then transport the hatchback to other countries in Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Commencing Exports Of The S-Presso
Maruti Suzuki the largest manufacturer in India in terms of sales. Since a few years now, the company has been expanding its horizons and exporting several models to other countries and continents and the Maruti Suzuki cars have been widely accepted so far. Hence, the company is confident about the S-Presso's sales performance abroad.